Welcome to the Ad-Free KIA Telluride Community!

Please register with the BIGGEST and busiest Telluride community online. We'd LOVE to have you! Please note: This is an ADVERTISEMENT FREE community! No advertising is permitted. None.

Register Log in

Do you want the First Black Copper in the Nation??

Telluride Forum

Staff member
FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Well we are getting close. I personally don’t have it but wanted to share to the community. The First one is ETA to hit on 03/28 if not sooner to Orr Kia of Shreveport. It is a SX without Prestige Package with Black interior. If interested please call Doug Donohoe at 318-798-7350 and mention you saw the post on the Telluride Forums. I’m not getting anything for this just want to help the community.
I hope you post 673 pictures when you get it! We're all dying to see a black copper Telluride...

Also, please share it in our new "Dealer Inventory" section right here: Dealer Inventory

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

StephenCantrelle

FOUNDING MEMBER
AUTHORIZED DEALER
Reaction score
The one headed to Shreveport is In Transit... :oops:.. will hit there lot today, tomorrow or latest Monday. Is anyone on here close to Orr Kia?

StephenCantrelle

FOUNDING MEMBER
AUTHORIZED DEALER
Reaction score
Well just to update everyone here the wait will continue. Apparently someone bought the car way over sticker and Kia is directly sending the car to the persons house. So hopefully the take pictures and post it online. Next one showing to hit is Longmont Colorado ETA is 04/13 and is In Transit.