Welcome to the Ad-Free KIA Telluride Community!

Please register with the BIGGEST and busiest Telluride community online. We'd LOVE to have you! Please note: This is an ADVERTISEMENT FREE community! No advertising is permitted. None.

Register Log in

Does the telluride have garage door openers?

Lisa

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the telluride s models has a garage door opener? I’ve watched many videos but nothing show a a garage door button?

Buckeye-TRide

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
The SXP has them standard but all the others have the option to have the intelilink mirror installed to add the openers.

emj123

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Nooooooooo
It sucks, and I was beyond pissed at myself for being so stupid. And then I was pissed because Safelite said 2 weeks to get the glass, (and THEN they'd schedule my appointment), but now I'm just like, whatever. So, I bought something else to drive in the meantime, lol.

13_FST

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
It sucks, and I was beyond pissed at myself for being so stupid. And then I was pissed because Safelite said 2 weeks to get the glass, (and THEN they'd schedule my appointment), but now I'm just like, whatever. So, I bought something else to drive in the meantime, lol.
What happened?

And what did you buy? Would it have been cheaper to rent while you waited?

Reaction score
My EX came with it, but it doesn't have the autodim feature. haven't driven it at night yet, because i just got it, but i'm also getting it tinted. so we shall see if i end up replacing it with the autodimming homelink mirror or not.

Mlewis207

Reaction score
My EX came with it, but it doesn't have the autodim feature. haven't driven it at night yet, because i just got it, but i'm also getting it tinted. so we shall see if i end up replacing it with the autodimming homelink mirror or not.
According to the kia web page...
EX - auto dimming mirror
SX - auto dimming and homelink

emj123

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
What happened?

And what did you buy? Would it have been cheaper to rent while you waited?
Oh, no doubt it would have been cheaper. Bought a fairly inexpensive used car. I'm driving it now, and after mine is fixed (Tuesday, supposedly) my wife will drive it to work sometimes to keep the miles down on her vehicle.

Member Support

Please keep ths community Ad Free with a Supporting Member account today! For as little as $0.05 per day, you can keep this community online and ad free. CLICK HERE to send your support!