Welcome to the Ad-Free KIA Telluride Community!

Please register with the BIGGEST and busiest Telluride community online. We'd LOVE to have you! Please note: This is an ADVERTISEMENT FREE community! No advertising is permitted. None.

Register Log in

Does the telluride have garage door openers?

Lisa

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the telluride s models has a garage door opener? I’ve watched many videos but nothing show a a garage door button?

Buckeye-TRide

Staff member
Reaction score
The SXP has them standard but all the others have the option to have the intelilink mirror installed to add the openers.

emj123

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Nooooooooo
It sucks, and I was beyond pissed at myself for being so stupid. And then I was pissed because Safelite said 2 weeks to get the glass, (and THEN they'd schedule my appointment), but now I'm just like, whatever. So, I bought something else to drive in the meantime, lol.

13_FST

Staff member
FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
It sucks, and I was beyond pissed at myself for being so stupid. And then I was pissed because Safelite said 2 weeks to get the glass, (and THEN they'd schedule my appointment), but now I'm just like, whatever. So, I bought something else to drive in the meantime, lol.
What happened?

And what did you buy? Would it have been cheaper to rent while you waited?

Reaction score
My EX came with it, but it doesn't have the autodim feature. haven't driven it at night yet, because i just got it, but i'm also getting it tinted. so we shall see if i end up replacing it with the autodimming homelink mirror or not.

Mlewis207

Reaction score
My EX came with it, but it doesn't have the autodim feature. haven't driven it at night yet, because i just got it, but i'm also getting it tinted. so we shall see if i end up replacing it with the autodimming homelink mirror or not.
According to the kia web page...
EX - auto dimming mirror
SX - auto dimming and homelink

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

emj123

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
What happened?

And what did you buy? Would it have been cheaper to rent while you waited?
Oh, no doubt it would have been cheaper. Bought a fairly inexpensive used car. I'm driving it now, and after mine is fixed (Tuesday, supposedly) my wife will drive it to work sometimes to keep the miles down on her vehicle.

bhlaguna

Reaction score
We were surprised to find the S we just took delivery of doesn't have a garage door opener. I realize KIA wants to step the models, but of all the places to trim costs my guess is this one will piss-off more people than just me. Amazon has some nice mirrors with HomeLite and compass. I pulled the center cover and the wiring connections look to be in the mirror housing. More Research.

tom141

Reaction score
Could someone share a picture of a rear view mirror with homelink and compass? Thank you
I bought an S model with the homelink and compass option and I paid $350 for it. It looks like this:
notice that it only has 3 buttons. The one in the owner manual is different, it has like 4 or 5 buttons with an indicator light.
I am trying to see if I got a home link mirror or not as I did pay for it :(
Thank you in advance.