Welcome to the Ad-Free KIA Telluride Community!

Please register with the BIGGEST and busiest Telluride community online. We'd LOVE to have you! Please note: This is an ADVERTISEMENT FREE community! No advertising is permitted. None.

Register Log in

Does the Telluride have running boards or sidesteps for easy entry?

Razorback

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
It is an add on option when ordering one but not sure how functional they are vs just for aesthetics as I have not seen them in person yet. They do not come on any of the trim packages unless as an add on.

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

cheeks80

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Is there any option for a running board ?
I see there is $690 side steps accessory with no image for Telluride which says "Accentuating the style of your vehicle, these side steps add appeal and convenience. "
Any idea what this is ?

Chaos13

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
yup waiting for them to upload the image or someone in the group who has bought this option. It's weird that Kia website looks like something made by a 14 year old kid (incomplete or dead links, well i think now a days the teenagers are much smarter). For example: If you go via Telluride specs overview it shows EX model with brown interiors but in Build segment there is no such option.

westcoastTelly

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
The running boards are a must have to finish the appearance of an SUV and also the added functionality and protection from mud , water snow etc ................looking forward to seeing what they look like though

AnyVare

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
The running boards are a must have to finish the appearance of an SUV and also the added functionality and protection from mud , water snow etc ................looking forward to seeing what they look like though
My guess...they'll be similar to the Sorento and other running boards they already offer.

John

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Anyone seen anything on running boards yet? Just put black matte rims on mine... needs some running boards now. ;)
In the thread "All the Kia Telluride Videos" post #76 by YEH titled "The Hooniverse, there are some decent shots of the running boards. Although you can see the running boards on some of the exterior shots, between minute 4:31 and 4:41 you get a close up of the side and top of the boards.

ColMo

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Noticed that Kia has taken Side Steps off the accessories listed on the Build site for the Telluride. However, was at dealership today and picked up the new Telluride Genuine Accessories brochure that they just got in which listed the side steps, but didn’t include a picture.