You've found the busiest Telluride community online!

Please register and become a member. We'd LOVE to have you! Please note: No advertising is permitted. None.

Register Log in

Easy to install VINTAGE K wheel cap overlays...

Telluride Forum

Staff member
FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Are these the wheel cap overlays that come with the full seven piece Vintage K kit? Also - its the end of June, when will the first batch orders become available to ship? Thanks!
Yes, the Vintage K steering wheel emblems and wheel caps have arrived. Unfortunately, the metal skin FRONT and REAR pieces, the most-noticed pieces of the sets, have not yet arrived. LODEN are perfectionists and I hear there was a minor issue. They want to release their first batch of these 100% perfect. We're probably still looking at another couple of weeks before we have the first batch of them...

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

Telluride Forum

Staff member
FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Sal I just ordered my vintage K emblems can't wait!
Thank you! The front and rear pieces aren't here yet - shall I send you the steering wheel and wheel caps first? Or everything together when the front and rear pieces arrive? They were due to be here by the end of this month - but they got pushed back a couple of weeks, as mentioned in my previous post above...

Rondakay

Staff member
Reaction score
Thank you! The front and rear pieces aren't here yet - shall I send you the steering wheel and wheel caps first? Or everything together when the front and rear pieces arrive? They were due to be here by the end of this month - but they got pushed back a couple of weeks, as mentioned in my previous post above...
Just wait until they all come in. The extra postage/trouble is not worth a couple of weeks

Telluride Forum

Staff member
FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Thank you very much for the support, my friends! It is greatly appreciated...