No soliciting permitted.

Edited for month of November** Available to enter and get filled immediately at MSRP( no wait time on custom order)

StephenCantrelle

FOUNDING MEMBER
AUTHORIZED DEALER
Reaction score
KFOS closes on Monday Night so this is what I can enter and get an ETA next week:

Have 2 spots left!

1 SX AWD ( However you want built with or without Prestige or NIghtfall Editions)
1 EX AWD ( With or without Premium Package or Nightfall Editions)

I can place all orders at MSRP.. so even if SX AWD is taken my wait time is roughly 3 months on all units.

Based in DFW and can ship anywhere nation wide
IF in Cali or Florida has to be cash or finance deal(Can not lease)

Thanks as always and will make one of these monthly to show what I have available to immediately fill

Last edited:

StephenCantrelle

FOUNDING MEMBER
AUTHORIZED DEALER
Reaction score
How much to ship to IL(61611)?
What is estimated arrival for SX?
Rule of thumb on shipping is dollar a mile. 61611 is 800 miles away.

SX can get in 3 months

Tarun

Reaction score
KFOS closes on Monday Night so this is what I can enter and get an ETA next week:

1 SX AWD ( However you want built with or without Prestige or NIghtfall Editions)
3 EX AWD ( With or without Premium Package or Nightfall Editions)
2 EX FWD ( Same as above)
4 S FWD
1 LX AWD

I can place all orders at MSRP.. so even if SX AWD is taken my wait time is roughly 3 months on all units.

Thanks as always and will make one of these monthly to show what I have available to immediately fill
Hi, are you still accepting custom orders at MSRP?

StephenCantrelle

FOUNDING MEMBER
AUTHORIZED DEALER
Reaction score
Hi, are you still accepting custom orders at MSRP?
I sure am. Please feel free to reach out to me at your convenience.

214-205-6490

StephenCantrelle

FOUNDING MEMBER
AUTHORIZED DEALER
Reaction score

Have 2 spots left!

1 SX AWD ( However you want built with or without Prestige or NIghtfall Editions)(Taken)

I can place all orders at MSRP.. so even if SX AWD is taken my wait time is roughly 4 Months on all units.

Last edited:

Tellurmom

Reaction score

Have 2 spots left!

Tellurmom

Reaction score

Have 2 spots left!

Sorry i missed it. Are you expecting to have an SX AWD opening again soon?

StephenCantrelle

FOUNDING MEMBER
AUTHORIZED DEALER
Reaction score
Sorry i missed it. Are you expecting to have an SX AWD opening again soon?
since moving to MSRP starting to rebuild my pending orders... right now will be about a 4 month wait if interested in ordering

Tellurmom

Reaction score
That's very nice, thank you, but I can order it locally for msrp with same ETA. If you come across a
SXP Nightfall in Gravity Grey with black interior and tow package (I might be open without the tow if we can add it on) that is available or abandoned please contact me, ty.

StephenCantrelle

FOUNDING MEMBER
AUTHORIZED DEALER
Reaction score
SC - I'm in the market for purchase now...feel free to reach out to me directly if you have anything available in SX trim.

Thanks Jamie
Sent you a text reply

Debimahler

Reaction score

Have 2 spots left!

1 SX AWD ( However you want built with or without Prestige or NIghtfall Editions)(Taken)

I can place all orders at MSRP.. so even if SX AWD is taken my wait time is roughly 4 Months on all units.

Stephen did we get in on this order as we ordered on this Monday morning? Does that mean we have an ETA? Thank you!

StephenCantrelle

FOUNDING MEMBER
AUTHORIZED DEALER
Reaction score
Stephen did we get in on this order as we ordered on this Monday morning? Does that mean we have an ETA? Thank you!
Sent a personal message to you on here.

Debimahler

Reaction score
Sent a personal message to you on here.
I have to tell the entire blog community here… Nothing is more satisfying than sending a message out at night in California and having one waiting for you from Stephen when you wake up the next morning! He is right on top of things and I hope he knows how much that is appreciated in today’s times!

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!