No soliciting permitted.

Register Log in

Espresso Interior Photos?

Reaction score
I'm SUPER conflicted about Espresso vs Butterscotch for Green Moss SX. On the KIA website, I think the fact that Espresso makes EVERYTHING brown looks bad but I can't be sure. I also thought Butterscotch looks gross but the photos here make it look nice...

arckal

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Did you mean Espresso as Dune Brown, I don't see that Espresso listed anywhere. BTW, Dune brown is available only with prestige where Butter Scotch is without prestige.

cmoses

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Been trying to nail down the color combination I want so I have tried to see everything I can. Nobody in my area has had a Espresso and most sales people don't even seem to know it exists. I do like the look of the pictures I see on Kia's website. It is unique in that they make a lot of the interior brown with the Espersso color choice. A lot of the dash as well as doors get the brown treatment. I would really like to see it in person. The other unique thing is that in the Espresso the roof lining is light grey/white. Where both Butterscotch and Dune Brown get black roof lining.

I saw a White SX with Buttescotch interior. It had the black roof lining. I really liked the look of the butterscotch. It looked good in the White and I think it would look good in the Moss.

I am leaning towards SX with the Prestige package so I will probably go Dune Brown interior. If I opt not to go with the Prestige package I would probably go Butterscotch. Although seeing the Espresso could change my mind.

cmoses

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Did you mean Espresso as Dune Brown, I don't see that Espresso listed anywhere. BTW, Dune brown is available only with prestige where Butter Scotch is without prestige.
Espresso is only offered on certain colors. I want to say White, Moss and Black. It is different than Dune Brown which is only available with the Prestige package because it is Napa Leather.

Reaction score
Moss Green AWD (w/o Prestige) there is an Espresso option. It's like the darkest brown out of all 3 browns

Kirkaiya

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Has anyone seen an espresso brown interior in real life yet? I feel they're the mythical Telluride, driven only by unicorns....

JCzoom

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
That looks really light. Like someone put milk in their espresso.. ;/ Hopefully it looks better in person. Antone else have any pics of the espresso interior?! Maybe Canadian espresso is lighter?.. Go Bruins!!

Kirkaiya

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
That looks really light. Like someone put milk in their espresso.. ;/ Hopefully it looks better in person. Antone else have any pics of the espresso interior?! Maybe Canadian espresso is lighter?.. Go Bruins!!
Yeah, maybe it's the lighting, but they look more tan/light-brown than espresso... Café au lait maybe 😉

popcrnchicken

Reaction score
Sorry about the quality of these pics, but here is the dune brown seats that come with the prestige package for comparison. I noticed that the faux wood is also a different color, and it comes with a black headliner. I personally think it looks great.

IMG_3181.jpgIMG_3186.jpgIMG_3187.jpgIMG_3188.jpg

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

SC300ES

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
What is wrong with the quality of the pictures? They look fine

gzy99

Reaction score
I am confused as well. I like Espresso, but it has white roof lining and white columns as well. Butterscotch has the desired black columns and black roof lining, but the seat colors are horrendous. Or should I say, a little too Orangy.

I wish they made an Espresso, with black columns and black roof lining. Aggh!

Jdgate

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
I really wanted to like the Espresso interior. I wish it had been a little darker, maybe not as washed out. For me I did not like all the extra espresso they trim they threw around it. It needed more contrast. I also am not as thrilled with the white roof lining. It looks like an espresso paint bomb went off inside. If it would have had more contrast like the dune brown or the butterscotch, I would have been all over it. Maybe if I saw it in person it would change my mind. I used to have a sunrise red T-Bird (paint code FC) that I thought was an awesome shade of red. Others thought it was pink. To each their own.

gzy99

Reaction score
I really wanted to like the Espresso interior. I wish it had been a little darker, maybe not as washed out. For me I did not like all the extra espresso they trim they threw around it. It needed more contrast. I also am not as thrilled with the white roof lining. It looks like an espresso paint bomb went off inside. If it would have had more contrast like the dune brown or the butterscotch, I would have been all over it. Maybe if I saw it in person it would change my mind. I used to have a sunrise red T-Bird (paint code FC) that I thought was an awesome shade of red. Others thought it was pink. To each their own.
I agree. Contrast is something that always looks good. The two tone color contrast of Dune brown and butterscotch is really good.
Espresso doesn't have any contrast, and that is frustrating.

I don't want the Prestige package, so I am stuck with Espresso, butterscotch or black. Of the three, butterscotch and it's contrast looks nice, but I am not a fan of the butterscotch color.

Third world problems 😎

JCzoom

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
I tried to get butterscotch, but was told it wasn't in production for AWD models yet. I went with the espresso because I like brown interiors in general. The black also has the light pillars and headliner. It looks better in person than on the website. I think either color combo (Butterscotch or Espresso) will look nice. Mine is about a month away.

kmkia

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
We have ordered a Snow White SX FWD with Expresso Brown Interior. The only pictures I have seen here are from a SX in Canada. It though shows a brown steering wheel and the color is no where near as dark as on the website. On the KIA website it shows a black steering wheel. Can anyone that has purchased a US SX with Expresso Brown provide pictures? Thanks so much