Welcome to the Ad-Free KIA Telluride Community!

Please register with the BIGGEST and busiest Telluride community online. We'd LOVE to have you! Please note: This is an ADVERTISEMENT FREE community! No advertising is permitted. None.

Register Log in

Espresso Interior Photos?

dejock70

Reaction score
We have ordered a Snow White SX FWD with Expresso Brown Interior. The only pictures I have seen here are from a SX in Canada. It though shows a brown steering wheel and the color is no where near as dark as on the website. On the KIA website it shows a black steering wheel. Can anyone that has purchased a US SX with Expresso Brown provide pictures? Thanks so much
I'm taking delivery on a dark moss+espresso brown US SX on 6/30. I'll post some pics. Can't wait!

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

kmkia

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
The KIA Website is way darker than the pictures I have seen of the Canadian SX espresso . Website shows black steering wheel. Canadian version is brown. Cant wait to see Dejock70 espresso pictures!

Kirkaiya

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
The KIA Website is way darker than the pictures I have seen of the Canadian SX espresso . Website shows black steering wheel. Canadian version is brown. Cant wait to see Dejock70 espresso pictures!
I posted a YouTube video I found of a Telluride with Espresso interior, it was clearly in the U.S., and had the brown steering wheel. So my assumption is that the Kia website is wrong/outdated. We'll see. I'm fine either way :cool: