Welcome to the Ad-Free KIA Telluride Community!

Please register with the BIGGEST and busiest Telluride community online. We'd LOVE to have you! Please note: This is an ADVERTISEMENT FREE community! No advertising is permitted. None.

Register Log in

Ex audio quality?

Mnm17

Reaction score
We have the EX which is more then we ever need as far as features/luxury features. I was wondering what the audio quality was? I know to get Harmon kardon you have to get SX, but didn’t feel paying thousands more just for the audio. We are happy with EX and didn’t know what type of speakers/audio is put in them? Is it just a standard system? The sound quality seems great and bass is good, but I’m just curious and to what exactly is put in the EX’s. Thank you!

emj123

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
I felt/feel exactly the same. I went with EX because it seemed like the best bang for the buck. Of the 2 the dealer had on the lot at the time, there was about a $6,000 price difference between the EX and SX and I couldn't see spending the extra for what you got. The stock system, to me, sounds decent. As good as the HK system I had in my Legacy? No. But pretty good. If had was planning to keep it a long time, I might look to upgrade, but I lease, because I will be sick of it after 2 years or less.

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!