No soliciting permitted.

Register Log in

Expresso Brown Interior

kmkia

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Ordered a SX FWD Snow White Pearl with Expresso Brown Interior last week. Has anybody ordered or already purchased one with Expresso Brown ? Only pictures I have seen are online and in the brochure.

Thanks

Kirkaiya

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
There's a thread for the espresso brown, in the All the Colors of Telluride forum, but nobody has posted pics yet.

Kirkaiya

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
It doesn't look as dark as on the Kia website. Still nice, but closer to Dune Brown than I thought it would be.

JCzoom

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
here is a video of the car with Espresso Brown

I'm pretty sure that is a Canadian model in the video. No SX wheels and a brown steering wheel. I was told by a Kia rep on this forum that the steering wheel with the espresso interior is black. The video doesn't show a good shot of the seating, but the leather color and wood grain color together looks pretty nice.
I ordered a Moss Green SX with espresso back on 4/23. Hoping it will be here in a few weeks!

kmkia

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
I saw on a facebook kia telluride owners post yesterday from a dealer in Texas that has one with espresso but it has the brown steering wheel as well. We ordered on 4/30 and I was told they are now starting to make those with espresso interiors so hopefully that is true

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

LtFireguy

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure that is a Canadian model in the video. No SX wheels and a brown steering wheel. I was told by a Kia rep on this forum that the steering wheel with the espresso interior is black. The video doesn't show a good shot of the seating, but the leather color and wood grain color together looks pretty nice.
I ordered a Moss Green SX with espresso back on 4/23. Hoping it will be here in a few weeks!
Yes it is a Canadian model. The wheels and drive modes definitely give it away.

JCzoom

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
I saw on a facebook kia telluride owners post yesterday from a dealer in Texas that has one with espresso but it has the brown steering wheel as well. We ordered on 4/30 and I was told they are now starting to make those with espresso interiors so hopefully that is true
I saw a good video on here (search espresso) that confirms everything is brown (including steering wheel), contrary to what a Kia rep on here told me (seems like most people at Kia are clueless). I ordered mine on 4/23 and my dealer just informed me that the vehicle is due in by 7/8. Yes!
Good luck on your order! Should be here soon!