Welcome to the Ad-Free KIA Telluride Community!

Please register with the BIGGEST and busiest Telluride community online. We'd LOVE to have you! Please note: This is an ADVERTISEMENT FREE community! No advertising is permitted. None.

Register Log in

EZ Pass mounting location

jarova

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Where are you all mounting your EZ Pass? I'm going to try to trade in for a smaller one, but wondering where you all have yours mounted?

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

jarova

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
That's where we had it dry fit. Then after the paint and interior protection, it won't stay in place. Going to have to put Velcro strips down.

Tim-in-CA

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
I put my smaller candy bar shaped pass (with the 3 position switch) on the passenger side but up against the top of the windshield and next to the camera housing. Not sure where you are located, but in So California, they are switching to the RF sticker type (without 3 position switch ability)

CivilServant

Reaction score
I actually just installed the license plate ez pass yesterday. I couldn't find an interior spot I liked. I recommend getting tamper resistant screws if you opt for the exterior ez pass.

NCTelly

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score

Attachments

jarova

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
I'm in VA. Gonna go to DMV to get our personalized plates transferred to Hellie. Will also check on a new EZ Pass and then mount it behind the instrument cluster. Thanks all!