No soliciting permitted.

FOR SALE Factory 18" EX Wheels for Sale

Reaction score
Looking for factory wheels for your winter tires? I put new wheels on my Telly and have a set of barely used (2000 miles) for sale. Make me an offer and advise if it includes shipping or now. I am just south of the Memphis, TN area.

Mickey

Reaction score
How many? All 4? Which wheels (front or rear) would normally get snow tires on an AWD Telluride? Since most of the time the AWD model uses front wheels for the drive wheels, would they go on the front?

alexdrums

Reaction score
Snow tires go on all four wheels for an AWD vehicle.

Reaction score
How many? All 4? Which wheels (front or rear) would normally get snow tires on an AWD Telluride? Since most of the time the AWD model uses front wheels for the drive wheels, would they go on the front?
4 Stock EX wheels, no tires. They are currently in the boxes from the new wheels I bought.

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

Dansnes

Reaction score
I am considering purchasing new black wheels from Wheel Works and wanting to sell my just purchased 18" EX AWD wheels. Wonder how easy that would be?
Anyone interested in N. CA?

Jeff H

Reaction score
4 Stock EX wheels, no tires. They are currently in the boxes from the new wheels I bought.
Looking for factory wheels for your winter tires? I put new wheels on my Telly and have a set of barely used (2000 miles) for sale. Make me an offer and advise if it includes shipping or now. I am just south of the Memphis, TN area.
Do you still have these rims? Give me an idea of how much you would like to get for them. I would need them shipped to the Tampa, FL area.

Reaction score
Do you still have these rims? Give me an idea of how much you would like to get for them. I would need them shipped to the Tampa, FL area.
Sorry...they sold a few months ago. Did you check the Telluride buy and sell page on Facebook?

G

G-968244

I have not but I will, thanks for the speedy reply. Wife hit a cement curb on a flooded road last weekend and scraped the passenger side rims badly!

Jeff H

Reaction score
Sorry...they sold a few months ago. Did you check the Telluride buy and sell page on Facebook?
I have not checked there but thanks for the suggestion and the reply. My wife hit a cement curb last weekend driving through a flooded roadway and scraped the two passenger side rims pretty badly!

Reaction score
I have not checked there but thanks for the suggestion and the reply. My wife hit a cement curb last weekend driving through a flooded roadway and scraped the two passenger side rims pretty badly!
Some of the local wheel places may be able to sand them and fix them. Might be worth checking. And tell her not to drive in flooded streets!! ;)