No soliciting permitted.

Favorite videos that aren’t reviews or test drives

tellmont

Reaction score
I’m looking for online videos that aren’t dealer reviews or people doing test drives.

I have nothing against those videos but they’re all the same and all over YouTube. I’d rather watch fellow owners do mods, clean, do scenic drives, off-road, or even gripe about things honestly.

What are some of your favorite videos you’ve watched or keep coming back to? It would be cool to have a collection thread here in the forum. Also if you’ve made a video that isn’t a dealer review or a test drive starting out with “what’s up YouTube,” please add it here!

Last edited:

tellmont

Reaction score
Not my style but some interesting choices here. My mind automatically thinks a firefighter drives this telly lol
Really went for the Range Rover look with the black upper wrap. Also appears to be an SX with some nightfall inspired tints on the chrome. Those are not NF rims and grill
Wrapped Telluride (red)

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

tellmont

Reaction score
Roughly $500 for the borla exhaust. Seems like a fairly simple plug and play install. Love the sound!

link