Welcome to the Ad-Free KIA Telluride Community!

Please register with the BIGGEST and busiest Telluride community online. We'd LOVE to have you! Please note: This is an ADVERTISEMENT FREE community! No advertising is permitted. None.

Register Log in

Finding an SX (non-Prestige package)

wilderdash

Reaction score
I have read all the threads about how long the wait is for the SX with Prestige package. What about just the standard SX? Are dealers still getting them in? How long is the wait for just the standard SX?

Jdrn21

Reaction score
I ordered my SX from the dealer last week. Order was accepted by Kia. Got a build sheet. Dealer said it has been on average, about a 3 month timeframe from order to delivery

JCzoom

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Order placed for a non-prestige SX on 4/23. Called dealer a few times for an update. They said they should have some info this week (not sure how they know that). Keeping my figures crossed for first or second week of July delivery. (about 10 weeks from order to delivery)

mracer1959

Reaction score
I was told by 2 dealers in NC on Friday June 7 that Kia stopped accepting orders for SX's (even without Prestige). Anyone have any information to the contrary?

BayFam

Reaction score
Use carguru to search for an SX. Usually the stock is outdated but dedicating enough time, I was able to find 3 SXs on the same day.

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!