No soliciting permitted.

Fishin for my Telluride

Telluride Forum

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello!

I am about to possibly be a new owner - when I place my order for one - of a new 2022 KIA Telluride.

I am still deciding on what exterior color and what interior color. I will keep yall updated on what I end up picking.
Welcome aboard! And thank you for signing up. I’m glad you found us! What might the Telluride be replacing for you?

BasilFawlty

Reaction score
Lots of color choices. Don’t go by what others tell you they like - go to the kia website and configure different combinations. Once you have arrived at two or three color combinations you like, search the forum here for pictures of those colors to zero in on the best combo for you.
Good luck!👍

Ferg42995

Reaction score
What colors are you considering? One caveat I would add, is don't rule anything in or out just by the website pictures as the real color doesn't always show in photos that well. Search the forum or ask people to give you descriptions. For example, when we were ordering, we thought Butterscotch looked very gold/yellow/orange on the Kia website. We found out through the forum and other people's description that it is more the color of peanut butter and not a gold/yellow/orange after all. We ended up ordering and eventually ran into someone in person who had that color and got to see it ourselves and loved it! Now we can't wait to own that color but we were first completely turned off by it. So be open as you make your selections and ask/look around to get the "real" colors.

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

4eyedguy

Reaction score
What colors are you considering? One caveat I would add, is don't rule anything in or out just by the website pictures as the real color doesn't always show in photos that well. Search the forum or ask people to give you descriptions. For example, when we were ordering, we thought Butterscotch looked very gold/yellow/orange on the Kia website. We found out through the forum and other people's description that it is more the color of peanut butter and not a gold/yellow/orange after all. We ended up ordering and eventually ran into someone in person who had that color and got to see it ourselves and loved it! Now we can't wait to own that color but we were first completely turned off by it. So be open as you make your selections and ask/look around to get the "real" colors.
I am looking at the Wolf Gray / Black Nappa Leather / Nightfall / Prestige / Illuminated Door Stills / Tow Package / Weather Mats / Foldable Cargo Mat

Was originally wanting the Moss / Dune Brown -- with all the extras. But there is just something about the Wolf Gray that I cant get out of my head.

Ferg42995

Reaction score
I am looking at the Wolf Gray / Black Nappa Leather / Nightfall / Prestige / Illuminated Door Stills / Tow Package / Weather Mats / Foldable Cargo Mat

Was originally wanting the Moss / Dune Brown -- with all the extras. But there is just something about the Wolf Gray that I cant get out of my head.
Nice!

BasilFawlty

Reaction score

I have a Dark Moss and love it, but I must say, the Wolf Gray is a very handsom color on the Telly.

arattle

Solutions
Reaction score

Great choices of color....I would look around this forum and ebay for weather mats and foldable cargo mat....much cheaper than ordering via dealer.