You've found the busiest Telluride community online!

Please register and become a member. We'd LOVE to have you! Please note: No advertising is permitted. None.

Register Log in

floor mats

director_mr

Reaction score
I intend to buy the weathertech floor mats for the Kia Telluride (If and when my SUV arrives). I've had a good experience with them in other vehicles. They are pricey, but do a good job of protecting the floor.

AustereSpoon

Reaction score
Ordered tuxmats and the toughpro cargo mat for when the 3rd row is down. Excited to get them in and setup. How long do the tuxmats take to install? I have never used them before but they came highly recommended here it seems.

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

wvtelluride

Reaction score
I just got the black weathertech mats today. I’ve had them in other vehicles and always have been happy- so far these look great and fit great as well. Wish they were cheaper but I pretty much say that about everything!

CAA2953F-A94B-4EB8-B1AE-18CD567B8E70.jpeg
AFEA2569-BA87-428D-931F-3BDF507B25EA.jpeg

356D73C0-2421-4C9E-B2DF-B24D65D90D3A.jpeg

9F8BCE16-5838-4F8E-966D-3B74FA46079C.jpeg

hammick

Reaction score
Went with the Tuxmats in our SX. They are wonderful. $291 shipped for all three rows. Sorry for crappy photos.

IMG_1789.jpgIMG_1791.jpgIMG_1790.jpg

Jrowland96

Reaction score
I just got the black weathertech mats today. I’ve had them in other vehicles and always have been happy- so far these look great and fit great as well. Wish they were cheaper but I pretty much say that about everything!

View attachment 4740
View attachment 4741

View attachment 4742

View attachment 4743
Looks nice! I have them in my shopping cart now. Never use 3rd row, so it's always folded down for larger cargo, so getting the cargo mat. BUT for the 2nd row/rear... you have captains chairs, I have bench, and didn't see an option on the weathertech site, so I assume they are the same either way? Just want to make sure before I hit "buy". :)

wvtelluride

Reaction score
Looks nice! I have them in my shopping cart now. Never use 3rd row, so it's always folded down for larger cargo, so getting the cargo mat. BUT for the 2nd row/rear... you have captains chairs, I have bench, and didn't see an option on the weathertech site, so I assume they are the same either way? Just want to make sure before I hit "buy". :)
2nd row seat mats should be the same regardless of bench/captain chairs. I wasn't sure on the 3rd row - the package that came with all 3 looked like it did not have the piece that comes between the captain's chairs, so I ordered the front and middle and then added the 3rd row standalone since the picture showed the cover for between the seats.

Chasfitter

Reaction score
2nd row seat mats should be the same regardless of bench/captain chairs. I wasn't sure on the 3rd row - the package that came with all 3 looked like it did not have the piece that comes between the captain's chairs, so I ordered the front and middle and then added the 3rd row standalone since the picture showed the cover for between the seats.
ordered a set of tough pro mats and cargo liner today, got to be ready for the snow and mud!😀

southpawgrammarr

Reaction score
I don’t have my SXL yet but I have a set of TuxMats ready to go; I think they look great and from the videos I’ve seen they fit really well. I’ve had weathertech in previous vehicles and the tuxmats seem to be made of a softer material. We’ll see how it wears!

I asked tuxmat about a cargo mat for when the 3rd row is folded down but they said there wasn’t currently enough demand, so I ordered a weathertech cargo liner instead

AustereSpoon

Reaction score
I don’t have my SXL yet but I have a set of TuxMats ready to go; I think they look great and from the videos I’ve seen they fit really well. I’ve had weathertech in previous vehicles and the tuxmats seem to be made of a softer material. We’ll see how it wears!

I asked tuxmat about a cargo mat for when the 3rd row is folded down but they said there wasn’t currently enough demand, so I ordered a weathertech cargo liner instead
Are you worried about never being able to use the 3rd row while you have the full weather tech cargo liner or no? I ended up just getting the toughpro cargo liner that I can roll up if I want to use the 3rd row, or let it cover the whole area usually.

southpawgrammarr

Reaction score
Not worried at all. I don’t think I’ll be using the 3rd row very often, and when I do need to, I’ll just take the cargo liner out and keep it in the garage.

does anyone have a pic of the weathertech cargo liner installed? I know they usually fit great, but I’m still curious to see how it looks