No soliciting permitted.

Register Log in

Folding Cargo Tray Mat

Karam.31

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
I think I misunderstood you. The mat folds so that is fits on the floor flat and unfolds for back seat down and another flap for both back rows down. Is keeps the carpet from getting ruined. It was already in the vehicle when I got it, folds to perfectly fit with each row.

The nettingIf it is like I had in a previous vehicle, attaches to the sides and you put stuff in or behind it to keep things from shifting. I will do photos of both tomorrow
OK yeah I was just talking about the net. I know what envelope style is, but floor style seems interesting. I assume it attaches in 4 corners and can cover the whole cargo area to prevent shifting but not sure!

MJ Johnson

Reaction score
I think I misunderstood you. The mat folds so that is fits on the floor flat and unfolds for back seat down and another flap for both back rows down. Is keeps the carpet from getting ruined. It was already in the vehicle when I got it, folds to perfectly fit with each row.

The nettingIf it is like I had in a previous vehicle, attaches to the sides and you put stuff in or behind it to keep things from shifting. I will do photos of both tomorrow
OK, when all seats are up it does not lie flat

Attachments

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

MJ Johnson

Reaction score
Also, when it is folded up, will it fit in the "hidden" compartment behind the 3rd row seats?
Doubtful as it fits end to end of rear of car so I am guessing the opening isn't wide enough. I will check the next time I go out & get that info to you if no-one gets the answer first
MJ

Tim-in-CA

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Thank you! I will have the 3rd row down most of the time (90% or more), so this is perfect! I think it looks great. Thanks for the net photos as well!
I have the folding tray as well and keep the 3rd row up as I think it looks better and only fold them down when I need to carry something. If you plan on removing/replacing the mat often, I recommend covering the Velcro on the back of the mat, it tore up the hidden cargo compartment covering (felt) where the Velcro was gripping. It will slide around a bit, but not by much.

Crazymom5

Reaction score

Ok so it does double fold and will cover both sets of seats folded down! That’s awesome! Can you post a picture of you get a chance?

Crazymom5

Reaction score

Never mind! I saw the video posted below!

Jdrn21

Reaction score

been two months.............still waiting on those photos. In fact, I havent moved from my computer and am getting hungry :ROFLMAO:

Tim-in-CA

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
The velcro tape that comes with the mat will damage the fabric if you put it on and off a lot of times

Yup … I think I reported that as well. I ended up covering up the Velcro so it wouldn't damage the rear cargo cover tray.

G

G-335126

Does it have a split in it so you can fold down just one section of seats? I really want a mat but many times we will only be putting down one section of the 3rd row, not both. I also hope they come out with a mat that fits in the sunken trunk space.
It does not split for folding down part of the 3rd row. I am looking for the same thing to replace the folding cargo tray.

Vlapinta

Reaction score
Thank you! I will have the 3rd row down most of the time (90% or more), so this is perfect! I think it looks great. Thanks for the net photos as well!
Does anyone have the folding cargo tray mat?

How do you like it?

Will it cause stuff to slide around while driving?

What is "folding" about it? Does it just fold back on itself when the third row is up?
We have it. It lays pretty flat but things do roll around a bit. Another way to store it

Hmellish

Reaction score
Does anyone have the folding cargo tray mat?

How do you like it?

Will it cause stuff to slide around while driving?

What is "folding" about it? Does it just fold back on itself when the third row is up?
We have it. I wouldn’t actively purchase it but it was on the car. It is a cheap piece of plastic that I may throw away