Welcome to the Ad-Free KIA Telluride Community!

Please register with the BIGGEST and busiest Telluride community online. We'd LOVE to have you! Please note: This is an ADVERTISEMENT FREE community! No advertising is permitted. None.

Register Log in

For those of you who were waiting for the Hyundai Palisade - here's the pricing...

Telluride Forum

Staff member
FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Starting at $31,550 for the SE and going to $46,400 for the Limited with AWD:

regaphysics

Reaction score
Presumably the SEL does not compete directly with the EX trim? If so, they have significantly undercut the telluride. More likely, there simply is no equivalent of the EX trim - which is a shame. Perhaps options are available to make up for the lack of the additional trim level.

Edit: Ah, it seems there will be a package to equal the EX trim. "The SEL is available with a package that adds some of the luxury and convenience features from the Limited, but pricing for the package has not been released." (see The 2020 Hyundai Palisade Is Cheaper than the Kia Telluride )

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

Jdrn21

Reaction score
Starting at $31,550 for the SE and going to $46,400 for the Limited with AWD:
I wonder if there will be a large group of people who run to the palisade now that the pricing has been released. Hopefully this news defuses some of the telluride hysteria. Maybe some telluride pre-order folks well bail and I will move up in line lol

Armzz

Reaction score
I wonder if there will be a large group of people who run to the palisade now that the pricing has been released. Hopefully this news defuses some of the telluride hysteria. Maybe some telluride pre-order folks well bail and I will move up in line lol
A local dealer near me called and said they have a similar telluride SX prestige just a different color, so I went and talked to him, drove it everything was great, then we sat down and he told me that they raised the market price up $10,000 because of the demand, SMH

NCTelly

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
A local dealer near me called and said they have a similar telluride SX prestige just a different color, so I went and talked to him, drove it everything was great, then we sat down and he told me that they raised the market price up $10,000 because of the demand, SMH
That’s crazy. I would find another dealer. I just looked on Cargurus for a nationwide search and saw two SXPs in Plano, TX and Las Vegas listed for ~$46,500. I’m not sure where you are but after online/phone negotiations a 1way plane ticket to Las Vegas, a few meals and a hotel would not cost $10K.

regaphysics

Reaction score
Palisade definitely offers more value in the top package. I also think the interior is more thoughtfully laid out. Exterior design is really the big hangup for the palisade imo.

I think the EX wins out over the equivilent palisade SEL with options, though. To get leather seats you need both additional packages; which makes it 1k+ more expensive. Plus you don't get the ventilated front seats. (Although you get a better instrument cluster.)

Overall it seems to me the Telluride EX or Palisade Limited are the best two options.

Armzz

Reaction score
That’s crazy. I would find another dealer. I just looked on Cargurus for a nationwide search and saw two SXPs in Plano, TX and Las Vegas listed for ~$46,500. I’m not sure where you are but after online/phone negotiations a 1way plane ticket to Las Vegas, a few meals and a hotel would not cost $10K.
Thanks, I walked away from it, they were just lining pockets,lol