Welcome to the Ad-Free KIA Telluride Community!

Please register with the BIGGEST and busiest Telluride community online. We'd LOVE to have you! Please note: This is an ADVERTISEMENT FREE community! No advertising is permitted. None.

Register Log in

Founding Members! YOU ARE AMAZING!!!

Telluride Forum

Staff member
FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
edit: The founding member determination has been established... Anyone who registered before April 30th who has at least 10 posts has become a founding member of this community... All new active members who signed up AFTER April 30th will earn their own rewards in time...

Hey! WTH?! You are all truly amazing... I cannot believe how fast this community has grown. We're getting between 50 and 100 new posts per day - ALREADY! You are all turning this community into the fastest growing forum I've ever seen. And the more, the merrier!

So! I have a question for you... I want to give all our founding members a special "FOUNDING MEMBER" badge... But what's the member limit on that? We've got 208 members as of this very second... ALL 208 are founding members. At what number after that should the "founding member" designation end?

Speak! :)

Last edited:

Danielupm

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Lol, I got my founding member letter this morning. It’s from now trough April 30th. Not sure if I’m gonna be able to use it, since my delivery date is gonna be about May 15th I guess

Razorback

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Since this Forum was created for the Telluride and it is considered a 2020 I would recommend 220 as the cutoff.

Danielupm

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
+1 for April 30th. This car will have a very long run to go, and most of us have seen each other even considering if/when to get our Telluride, then when we drove it for the first time, and finally when got it. It’s gonna be interesting when many ppl join, who were the first founders.

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

westcoastTelly

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
somehow 500 feels right to me ..............................the incentive idea is good but it may attract peeps just wanting the profile / badge . I like the organic growth idea better .....................either way it will be fun to watch this one grow . The Stinger Forum is over 6500 members now and I remember joining when it was less than 500 . Its pretty vibrant there now ................

Telluride Forum

Staff member
FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
The Stinger is a more niche type vehicle - especially these days where sedans are going out of style (somehow)... The Telluride, being an SUV, is going to be more mainstream. I wouldn't be surprised to see 20,000 members here in the same time it took the Stinger forum to get the 6,632 members that it has at the time of this post...

CarGuyLincoln

FOUNDING MEMBER
AUTHORIZED DEALER
Reaction score
The Stinger is a more niche type vehicle - especially these days where sedans are going out of style (somehow)... The Telluride, being an SUV, is going to be more mainstream. I wouldn't be surprised to see 20,000 members here in the same time it took the Stinger forum to get the 6,632 members that it has at the time of this post...
Totally agree! The Stinger is niche because it's a Gran Touring vehicle. The Telluride is the ultimate family car making this one mainstream. We just need as many hands touching the wheel to figure out if they love it or they don't!

Last edited: