Welcome to the Ad-Free KIA Telluride Community!

Please register with the BIGGEST and busiest Telluride community online. We'd LOVE to have you! Please note: This is an ADVERTISEMENT FREE community! No advertising is permitted. None.

Register Log in
  • PLEASE NOTE: This is a private community with only a few publicly accessible areas. Please sign up for open access to full level content.

Founding Members! YOU ARE AMAZING!!!

Telluride Forum

Staff member
FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Gotta start loading this place with Adsense so you can get paid. I like the April deadline idea.
I might not ever put ads on this site. Ad networks aren't worth the clutter anymore. I'll be opening a forum store to help support the site...
How can you see what member # you are?
Hover over your username and the last number is your user number...

Telluride Forum

Staff member
FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
I'd say yes, but in your first post on this thread you said we have 208 members and "all of you are founding members"... So 208? Lol
I'm getting the evil eye from my wife. I'm supposed to be eating dinner. :p 208 at least... I'll figure it out in the morning. Otherwise I'll be killed tonight. :p

Noidea123

Reaction score
I would like to know this as well. Plus a leader board on posts, reactions etc would be nice. I want to be sure that I’m doing my part!
I followed the above. Click on your username then click on your profile. Look at the link address. It’s the number after your username. Mine says noidea123.208

Tim-in-CA

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
I followed the above. Click on your username then click on your profile. Look at the link address. It’s the number after your username. Mine says noidea123.208
I’m 398 ☹ So I say the cutoff should be 400! 😊. I also realized that there is a leaderboard. I’m in the top 5 in several categories. Shouldn’t that count? 😁. It’s all good either way, I’m used to being late to the party.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.