Welcome to the Ad-Free KIA Telluride Community!

Please register with the BIGGEST and busiest Telluride community online. We'd LOVE to have you! Please note: This is an ADVERTISEMENT FREE community! No advertising is permitted. None.

Register Log in

Founding Members! YOU ARE AMAZING!!!

CAsuKiHy

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
It should be first 250(let’s say) and only if you’re an owner or have one on the order, and obviously if you started this forum :cool:

I joined early (can’t figure out what number), but I’m not an owner, I’m still waiting on Palisade and even though Telluride is my option number one, I won’t buy until I can have a decent deal, and I’ll be ready to buy later this year. So, I don’t think I deserve it more than Tim, which participates and knows much more about the car because he owns one.

And then let’s say you buy one and you’re still in those 250, maybe you can get the “status” later when you can prove ownership. ;)

Karam.31

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
It should be first 250(let’s say) and only if you’re an owner or have one on the order, and obviously if you started this forum :cool:

I joined early (can’t figure out what number), but I’m not an owner, I’m still waiting on Palisade and even though Telluride is my option number one, I won’t buy until I can have a decent deal, and I’ll be ready to buy later this year. So, I don’t think I deserve it more than Tim, which participates and knows much more about the car because he owns one.

And then let’s say you buy one and you’re still in those 250, maybe you can get the “status” later when you can prove ownership. ;)
You are 80, I'm 83!

Tinosa

Reaction score
Lol, I got my founding member letter this morning. It’s from now trough April 30th. Not sure if I’m gonna be able to use it, since my delivery date is gonna be about May 15th I guess
I got the first one in Central FL before they came out with the special deal. I talked to KIA and they honoured it. Got the check for the first months payment last week.

CAsuKiHy

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
I got the first one in Central FL before they came out with the special deal. I talked to KIA and they honoured it. Got the check for the first months payment last week.
This part has nothing to do with KIA founders club, this one is related to people who signed up for this forum in the beginning.

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

Danielupm

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
I remember when we were discussing the forum founders back in February. There is something very interesting about this SUV. Being some of a car enthusiast, I’ve had some Mercedes, Lexus, BMWs and so. This is the car that has caused more impression out there. Still up to date, so many people ask me for info, or just keep staring at my car for long time. Yesterday it happened at my kid’s school while I was waiting for him to pick him up. The only thing I didn’t like about the telluride was that I couldn’t fit the cargo cover anywhere... until I found that they made a special compartment on the rear part right under. I laughter with my wife for the fact that I asked in the Dealership, even they are lost on the features of this beauty.

Aeroguy

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Hey! WTH?! You are all truly amazing... I cannot believe how fast this community has grown. We're getting between 50 and 100 new posts per day - ALREADY! You are all turning this community into the fastest growing forum I've ever seen. And the more, the merrier!

So! I have a question for you... I want to give all our founding members a special "FOUNDING MEMBER" badge... But what's the member limit on that? We've got 208 members as of this very second... ALL 208 are founding members. At what number after that should the "founding member" designation end?

Speak! :)
So what’s a founding member and how do I qualify? I bought the very first Telluride that arrived in Seattle, so I got here as fast as I could!

Karam.31

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
You don't need to be an owner to join the forum. The founding members is just a designation for the first forum members who joined months ago. At #886 you were prob a tad late haha. Congrats on first owner in Seattle!

Telluride Forum

Staff member
FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Here's how I did it... Anyone who registered before April 30th who has at least 10 posts became a founding member. Now this system is still new to me - and I believe you need to be logged in for this change to take place. So, if you expect to be a founding member but don't see the badge under your username, I'll have to figure out what went wrong. But don't worry! I will... But now at least we know the criteria to have become a founding member here...