Welcome to the Ad-Free KIA Telluride Community!

Please register with the BIGGEST and busiest Telluride community online. We'd LOVE to have you! Please note: This is an ADVERTISEMENT FREE community! No advertising is permitted. None.

Register Log in

Founding Members! YOU ARE AMAZING!!!

Telluride Forum

Staff member
FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
It's working as expected! You're welcome Founding Members! I'll have to figure out something for our new members who make this community a wonderful place to be moving forward...

JDoggery

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Very cool, thanks for the recognition. So how many did your query come back with for: registered before April 30th who has at least 10 posts?

Here's how I did it... Anyone who registered before April 30th who has at least 10 posts became a founding member. Now this system is still new to me - and I believe you need to be logged in for this change to take place. So, if you expect to be a founding member but don't see the badge under your username, I'll have to figure out what went wrong. But don't worry! I will... But now at least we know the criteria to have become a founding member here...

Telluride Forum

Staff member
FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
So how many did your query come back with for: registered before April 30th who has at least 10 posts?
Ahh.. Hmm.. That would have been cool to check... I'll check in a couple of days when hopefully most of our Founding Members have logged in and been automatically given the badge...

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

Telluride Forum

Staff member
FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
One day there's going to be 50,000 members here. Right now it almost looks as if everyone is a Founding Member - but it's really only 200 or so... But later on, as time passes and many new people sign up, and some of our Founding Members move on to other interests, these few badges will be far and few between...