Welcome to the Ad-Free KIA Telluride Community!

Please register with the BIGGEST and busiest Telluride community online. We'd LOVE to have you! Please note: This is an ADVERTISEMENT FREE community! No advertising is permitted. None.

Register Log in

Founding Members! YOU ARE AMAZING!!!

Jj515

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
The highlight of my day... officially become a “Founding Member”. I have to say I’d rather have had my SXP order delivered today, but I’ll take this honor in lieu. 😂

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

Lou Panozzo

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
It should be first 250(let’s say) and only if you’re an owner or have one on the order, and obviously if you started this forum :cool:

I joined early (can’t figure out what number), but I’m not an owner, I’m still waiting on Palisade and even though Telluride is my option number one, I won’t buy until I can have a decent deal, and I’ll be ready to buy later this year. So, I don’t think I deserve it more than Tim, which participates and knows much more about the car because he owns one.

And then let’s say you buy one and you’re still in those 250, maybe you can get the “status” later when you can prove ownership. ;)
I agree 250 and you have to prove or show ownership. Some way when you comment everyone should know you own a Telluride, ( Verified Owner ) next to your name!

aoverby0907

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
I just noticed I have a Founding Member next to my username! That makes me feel special! I ordered my SX-P on March 11th and the system shows an ETA of 6-1! It has moved back a few times, so hopefully I will be driving it soon! I already did all the paperwork and am in a Sorento loaner until my Telluride gets in!

Telluride Forum

Staff member
FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
I just noticed I have a Founding Member next to my username! That makes me feel special! I ordered my SX-P on March 11th and the system shows an ETA of 6-1! It has moved back a few times, so hopefully I will be driving it soon! I already did all the paperwork and am in a Sorento loaner until my Telluride gets in!
Thank you for being a Founding Member of our Telluride community! And thank you to the rest of our Founding Members who've made this place so special... :)