Welcome to the Ad-Free KIA Telluride Community!

Please register with the BIGGEST and busiest Telluride community online. We'd LOVE to have you! Please note: This is an ADVERTISEMENT FREE community! No advertising is permitted. None.

Register Log in

GA Telluride S | Great forum!!

JoTelly

Reaction score
Plasti Dip and Glossifier are tremendous products. I had neighbors walking over wondering WTH I was doing all while saying wow that looks great. I used 5 cans of plasti dip, and one can of plasti glossifier. I may add more glossifier at a later date, but I want to see how I like this for a couple weeks. We are loving this car so far. This forum has been a tremendous help in regards to learning the vehicle, as well as making modification decisions. Thanks!

Attachments

Telluride Forum

Staff member
FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Plasti Dip and Glossifier are tremendous products. I had neighbors walking over wondering WTH I was doing all while saying wow that looks great. I used 5 cans of plasti dip, and one can of plasti glossifier. I may add more glossifier at a later date, but I want to see how I like this for a couple weeks. We are loving this car so far. This forum has been a tremendous help in regards to learning the vehicle, as well as making modification decisions. Thanks!
Nice work! And welcome!! :)