Welcome to the Ad-Free KIA Telluride Community!

Please register with the BIGGEST and busiest Telluride community online. We'd LOVE to have you! Please note: This is an ADVERTISEMENT FREE community! No advertising is permitted. None.

Register Log in

Google Maps, Satellite View - Any video or pictures

sportsguy

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Has anyone seen google maps satellite view (via Apple Carplay) in any pictures or videos for the Telluride ?

Would love to see!

johnwashere2

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Hey @johnwashere2, that is Columbus downtown, so are you from Columbus?
Yup I live here in Columbus!

Just added another couple pics. You can see when you play music via apple carplay it shows the music in the middle (that what I have set) and the normal kia infotment system stuff around it.
Heres a link to 2 videos with me driving with satellite view:

Attachments

johnwashere2

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Do you mind sharing your lease deal?
My EX AWD MSRP was $40,905. Extras on it Carpet floor mats, mud guard, and cargo net.
I got 15k miles , put $1200 down including my 1st payment so essentially $700 down. My monthly payment including taxes, fees, etc is $499.99. Taxes&fees are about $60-65 a month and 12k to 15k is usually a $21 a month bump. So I guess if you wanted the normal 12k miles it equals out to be about $415 a month before taxes, fees plus $700 down. They also gave me a very good trade in price- my cars kbb and black book value were around $6000-$8000 and they gave me $8250- which was paid via check.