No soliciting permitted.

Register Log in

Gray Nappa Leather

Fuegoaz

Reaction score
Hi. Looking at ordering a SXP with gray nappa and we are concerned how white it looks in the pictures. We have 3 kids are worried

jw_tx21

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Hi. Looking at ordering a SXP with gray nappa and we are concerned how white it looks in the pictures. We have 3 kids are worried
Grey nappa looks elegant - but it's pretty close to white. The Dune interior is all black inside with dark headliner - we chose that due to kids. The black seats have a light headliner, but dark doors and panels.

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

Pokes1789

Reaction score
we originally ordered the grey nappa but got dune brown after seeing how white it looked with our 3 year old. We actually like the dune brown better then the gray after getting it.

Spiff7

Reaction score
We were originally ordering the Napa grey after seeing how great it looked. However, when we stopped at another dealer who had the car on the lot for only a day, the driver’s side arm rest looked so dirty from people getting in and out of the car in less then 24 hours. That immediately made us change out decision since we have two young children and decided to go with the dune brown. Anxiously waiting for it to arrive.

rwhite4573

Reaction score
We were originally ordering the Napa grey after seeing how great it looked. However, when we stopped at another dealer who had the car on the lot for only a day, the driver’s side arm rest looked so dirty from people getting in and out of the car in less then 24 hours. That immediately made us change out decision since we have two young children and decided to go with the dune brown. Anxiously waiting for it to arrive.
I haven't seen the dune brown, but I hear it's also gorgeous. 😁

Tracie12

Reaction score
I ordered the Napa gray but am getting the leather protection from Auto Body Guard. I guess it is applied at the dealership. Comes with a seven-year warranty and fixes tears and helps prevent staining.

Kass

Reaction score
Has anyone with the gray leather interior had a problem with the dye from jeans rubbing off and staining the leather? Wondering how big of a problem it has been, if any and how you took care of it.

Vlapinta

Reaction score
Hubbie wanted the grey, but it also looked almost white to me. We don't have young kids, but I was still afraid how light it is. I would suggest a darker leather with younger kids. I know what is was like when the kids were younger and we used to chauffeur them around to all their activities and games :)

G

G-419220

Has anyone with the gray leather interior had a problem with the dye from jeans rubbing off and staining the leather? Wondering how big of a problem it has been, if any and how you took care of it.
I do after one month, but it cleans off. I’m planning on spraying a protection on everything.