No soliciting permitted.

Greeting form an Old Fart from Denver

retireder

Reaction score
Hi All,

I have ordered, but not yet received a Gravity Gray SX with tow, prestige package and nightfall edition - due 6/15.
Have plans for accessories, like REAL mudguards, quality tough weather floor mats, good window tinting that reduces heat - prolly put it on the sunroofs too, maybe a 6 in line across the top of the windshield if legal. Oh yeah, and clear bra too. Me and the wife will be traveling around the US and Canada, hotel camping nowadays :), so I expect to have both sets of rear seats down a lot of the time. Would like to find a good cargo liner that I can fold/rollup somehow instead of having to remove it from the vehicle should I decide to take friends and other family members around. I seem to remember that all the above has been covered somewhere in the forum and plan on taking advantage of it.

Thanks,

Tim

qwikhit

SUSTAINING MEMBER
Reaction score
Canvasback for the cargo liner. Put it in and forget about it

DarkMossJustin

Reaction score
Sounds like some great road trips across Canada and the United States !!

I'm going to be doing something similar, but without a wife.

If you have the 3rd row down permanently like I do:

I have the OEM Carpeted Cargo Mat w/ Seat Back Protection (60/40 split) that I ordered from the Kia dealership Parts Department. I feel like this is a great base layer that should come with the car, it features a fully rubberized bottom layer, easy to maintain synthetic carpeting that's great for bags and cases and anything else you might want to bring on your trips. The OEM mat is measured and perfectly cut to provide edge-to-edge protection and attaches securely with velcro underneath.

If you need additional protection on top of the OEM Carpeted Cargo Mat:

Canvasbacks are nice. Lots of coverage and custom fitted to the vehicle.

For dirty jobs and sand/snow/slush/dirt, etc., ToughPro makes sheets of closed-cell material that trap dirt so nothing runs around like the long channels in other mat manufacturers. Buy directly from them and avoid the Amazon/Bezos nonsense:

IF you get a ToughPro and don't need it and just want to roll with the OEM Carpeted Cargo Cover, the ToughPro can roll up easily for storage in a garage (mine is rolled up in a garage now). It can also roll up inside the Telly cargo area and make more room for luggage, hotel camping supplies.

Last edited:

Telluride Forum

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi All,

I have ordered, but not yet received a Gravity Gray SX with tow, prestige package and nightfall edition - due 6/15.
Have plans for accessories, like REAL mudguards, quality tough weather floor mats, good window tinting that reduces heat - prolly put it on the sunroofs too, maybe a 6 in line across the top of the windshield if legal. Oh yeah, and clear bra too. Me and the wife will be traveling around the US and Canada, hotel camping nowadays :), so I expect to have both sets of rear seats down a lot of the time. Would like to find a good cargo liner that I can fold/rollup somehow instead of having to remove it from the vehicle should I decide to take friends and other family members around. I seem to remember that all the above has been covered somewhere in the forum and plan on taking advantage of it.

Thanks,

Tim
Welcome aboard! And thank you for signing up. Congratulations on your brand new Telluride! What will the Telluride be replacing for you? I'm glad you found us. :)

JonFar111

Reaction score
Hi All,

Thanks,

Tim
You'll enjoy your new toy! If you want a nice looking, waterproof, roll-up type rubber backed carpet for the back - all while being retiree expense friendly, look no further than your local Home Depot, Lowes or other big box hardware store.
Simply buy a front door / deck / patio rug in a color you like. Cheap, easy and easily replaceable if it gets stained...
Here's a pic of mine - from Menard's (a local store). Also showing my in-vehicle bike mount (I knew those freebie mag holders would come in handy someday!).

Attachments

• IMG_0983.jpg
    IMG_0983.jpg
    777.6 KB · Views: 11
Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

Mdfoster84

Reaction score
Canvasback for the cargo liner. Put it in and forget about it
I happened to purchase the Smartliner weather mats for my Telluride. I like them a lot. I don't know how they compare price wise to the Weather Tech. But these are made to fit the Telluride. Transporting my little baseball playing grandsons, they do exactly what I wanted them to do...no complaints.

Kao

Reaction score
Hi All,

Thanks,

Tim
Canvasback. They look great. Seats transition from down to up position seamlessly.