No soliciting permitted.

Grey wolf color addition

Cmsharp

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has seen this color on other kia models or has any pics? Hoping its a little lighter than gravity grey.

GEAR_HEAD

Reaction score
I ordered a gravity grey (which obviously isn't going to happen now), but personally I hope it's darker if anything. If it's too light I'll have to re-think my color choice.

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

MarcinTexas

Reaction score
The last I heard from @StephenCantrelle was that Gravity Gray was still going to be available on some trims. Stephen has anything changed?

StephenCantrelle

FOUNDING MEMBER
AUTHORIZED DEALER
Reaction score
Yes as of today they have updated in the system that Gravity Gray is still on all trims besides the LX FWD. Wolf Gray is still showing but only on EX AWD and SX AWD. Almost appears as if they now may be taking away the Wolf Gray as before it was showing on all trims and the Gravity Gray wasn’t on any. Obviously will keep this forum posted when get more concrete info on the 2021

MarcinTexas

Reaction score
Yes as of today they have updated in the system that Gravity Gray is still on all trims besides the LX FWD. Wolf Gray is still showing but only on EX AWD and SX AWD. Almost appears as if they now may be taking away the Wolf Gray as before it was showing on all trims and the Gravity Gray wasn’t on any. Obviously will keep this forum posted when get more concrete info on the 2021
Thanks! Looking forward to all the new product information coming from KIA on the 2021's. Obviously this is a Telluride centric forum - but KIA showrooms are going to be like an all new car company coming this summer and fall:

- All new Sorento
- All new Seltos
- All new Optima/K5
- All new Sedona
- Still hot Telluride
- Updated Cadenza

Now if the economy will bounce back from COVID-19 - it will be a good time to sell KIAs! If we were in the market for a midsize sedan - the all new Optima/K5 GT looks to be a killer package. Can't wait to see that!

Last edited:

StephenCantrelle

FOUNDING MEMBER
AUTHORIZED DEALER
Reaction score

Familyman20

Reaction score
Maybe in a year or two there'll be a muted gray exterior with red interior and blacked out trim and wheels. 👍

MarcinTexas

Reaction score
On the other Telluride forum, @iukuk who works for a Kia Distibutor says they were told this week that the change to the 2021 model year is now scheduled for September

Buying a Telluride July 2019
Since KIA has a big backlog of sold units - he may be speaking to when vehicles will arrive at dealerships. At this point - we have about three more weeks until the next round of allocations are released...hopefully we will know something by then. If they stick to opening orders next month for 2021's then it could be July/August before we receive a 2021 in the states - so receiving one in the middle east by September might make sense.

SVoigt

Reaction score
Since KIA has a big backlog of sold units - he may be speaking to when vehicles will arrive at dealerships. At this point - we have about three more weeks until the next round of allocations are released...hopefully we will know something by then. If they stick to opening orders next month for 2021's then it could be July/August before we receive a 2021 in the states - so receiving one in the middle east by September might make sense.
Any idea when yours is supposed to come in?

MarcinTexas

Reaction score
Any idea when yours is supposed to come in?
I haven't even received an allocation yet! I was 1st in line to receive one in April - but KIA cancelled all KFOS allocations for April since the plant was still shut down and the world is in the state it is in. Maybe in May I will get an allocation on a 2021. At this point - I am thinking I will get a July/August delivery date if I am lucky.

Ruckus

Reaction score
Does anybody know if the Wolf Grey color is a metallic paint? Thanks

Jdamon33

Reaction score
Thanks for the update! I wish I could tell whether the Wolf Grey is going to exactly match the K-5 color (which I absolutely LOVE). They need to make more of these and get them out to dealers. Once customers see them in person, I think they will fly off the lots.

Mdperez73

Reaction score
Any idea how long from production to when they hit dealer lots? Better yet, would be nice to know where they're headed, assuming they were all pre-ordered and none for stock.

bruesjoh04

Reaction score
Any idea how long from production to when they hit dealer lots? Better yet, would be nice to know where they're headed, assuming they were all pre-ordered and none for stock.
Well, if it gives you any idea, the first Glacial White Pearl builds showed up 8/28, and only in the last few days have we seen any on the forums (this one was posted yesterday by a customer of Kia of Muncie). Of course, it all depends on transport time and dealer location.

So typically, I would say ~ 2 weeks. Maybe more, maybe less. All depends. But like pretty much everything else, it’s all speculation.