No soliciting permitted.

Register Log in

Have you got your SX-P Moss/Dune yet?

Have you got yours SX-P AWD Moss/Dune yet?

• Total voters

arckal

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
I wanted to see how many of you have ordered (Precisely only SX-P with Moss/Dune), when/date and if you got your by now or how long it took to get it.

I have ordered mine SX-P (AWD) Moss/Dune in on April 4th, not information yet due to parts shortage. In fact could of days ago my dealer shows me a letter received from KIA about parts shortage and building cars with SX-P Moss/Dune could take up to another 60 days.

So I have been waiting patiently for a long time and still have no clue when i'll receive, so I wanted to how many are others like me.

jw_tx21

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
I wanted to see how many of you have ordered (Precisely only SX-P with Moss/Dune), when/date and if you got your by now or how long it took to get it.

I have ordered mine SX-P (AWD) Moss/Dune in on April 4th, not information yet due to parts shortage. In fact could of days ago my dealer shows me a letter received from KIA about parts shortage and building cars with SX-P Moss/Dune could take up to another 60 days.

So I have been waiting patiently for a long time and still have no clue when i'll receive, so I wanted to how many are others like me.
I received word last week that it had been allocated to my dealer, but no eta yet. Late April order.

G

G-301140

That’s the one that I had ordered on April 23,2019 SXP w/ mood lighting and Tow, I went to the dealer and asked a few days ago, but they said that it was Fulfilled yet, I gave up waiting. It’s puzzling because they are now taking more new orders

dibbage

Reaction score
None of the above. Dealer “filled” my order with a black interior instead. Ordered 4/22, ETA 8/5.

Edit: I ordered Moss/Dune SX-P, no other options.

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

arckal

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
The dealer did this, not at my request. I’m still deciding if I will take delivery or wait for the dune. Dealer said it would be another 2-3 months for the dune if I waited.
Yes, same thing for me. Dealer offered me to pick another available color but I did not, rather I wanted to wait for another 60 days or less.

Gilda

Reaction score
Ordered May 8th, SXP-Moss/Dune with tow. No info except order was accepted.

kiasalesmanEli

Reaction score

I have the exact vehicle that you are looking for available for sale right now in North Carolina! It is an ordered vehicle that the person backed out of! Let me know if you want it!

kiasalesmanEli

Reaction score
I know. It is just the adjusted market value. This is what people are willing to pay! We are only doing it at $4,990. We have heard of other dealerships marking them up over 10K dollars!

dibbage

Reaction score
I know. It is just the adjusted market value. This is what people are willing to pay! We are only doing it at $4,990. We have heard of other dealerships marking them up over 10K dollars!
I think that ship has sailed. Palisade is out and new explorer.

Also you said it’s the exact vehicle they were looking for but you said it’s white not dark moss, correct?

eonblue

Reaction score

kmkia

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
That dealership used to sell at MSRP. Then they decided to charge more. What goes around.....

ibmax

Reaction score
In Florida picked up my EX in white on Saturday. Plenty of Palisade available, at least 10 @ Wallace Hyundai, fully loaded SEL with convenience, premium and Guidance packages, 4k off. Speak to John Randall, he is all business. He is an executive closer. Good luck.