Welcome to the Ad-Free KIA Telluride Community!

Please register with the BIGGEST and busiest Telluride community online. We'd LOVE to have you! Please note: This is an ADVERTISEMENT FREE community! No advertising is permitted. None.

Register Log in

have you seen any other tellurides besides yours on the road yet?

cheeks80

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
I saw one in Minneapolis, while Ex with black interior. It looked slick, and the driver seemed proud :) Sometime you know looking thru the windows.... :)

Reyrey39

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
I just saw another today. I live in the "sticks" of upstate NY and didnt expect to see another anytime soon but low and behold on my way to the school for pick up there was a gravity grey s model!

Bmrobinson

Reaction score
Not yet. I would love to though! I live in SoCal. I know there’s been quite a few sold but haven’t seen any. I just want to give someone a 👍🏻 😀

CAsuKiHy

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
I don’t have one, but just saw one for the first time live in San Francisco Area. Zoomed past me and I was going 80. It was the “red” one, personally I don’t like any shade of red. But telluride looked great I recognized the front girll in my rear view mirror. Looked gray, back not so much, not as boxy as I expected. This one had red letter S next to V6. I don’t know if trim S is in red or it’s just for this red car. Waiting for Palisade to test drive and compare both and maybe still try with Ascent. They are plentiful in California.

SC300ES

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Saw a lower trimmed model in Everlasting Silver (?) in NYC yesterday. Looked good from the rear and liked its size. Never caught up to it to see the front. :(

Ed

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

stbentoak

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
I have seen a moss green SX with black wheels just this morning in Southwest Florida Fort Myers area. First one I’ve seen on the road....

ucinn

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Did you Telluride not have a front plate? Mine did, but in Ohio they just changed the law so we dont need to put our licence plate in the front anymore. When my tags come in, Ill just put in the back :)
When did this happen? The House passed it, but last I saw the senate shot it down and we will still need front plates in Ohio.