Welcome to the Ad-Free KIA Telluride Community!

Please register with the BIGGEST and busiest Telluride community online. We'd LOVE to have you! Please note: This is an ADVERTISEMENT FREE community! No advertising is permitted. None.

Register Log in

Head Up Display (HUD) Video

arckal

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
So what else could be displayed on HUD, I mean what other types information could be displayed here, I always see only current speed, which is kinda not very useful. Any other video showing more info?

BPM

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Can someone with the HUD display snap a pic of what the unit looks like in the dash?

Hatchmo75

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
What is displayed varies a little. It typically shows the current posted speed limit and your current speed. It also shows the position of cars in your blind spots when applicable. I can’t recall if it shows other info when you have on the adaptive cruise and lane assist.

BPM

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Oh I mean the projection "element" - on some cars, it's absolutely huge, so I'm curious what this looks like (on the other side of the instrument panel in the dash).

Gwyn

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score

As far as I remember it is about the same size as the soul. Plan on covering my with some plastic wrap.