No soliciting permitted.

Head Up Display (HUD) Video

Telluride Forum

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks! I'm waiting on my Telluride to arrive; this is great information!
You never know how much you need head up display until you have it - and then your next vehicle doesn't have it. It really is a nice feature to have...

arckal

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
So what else could be displayed on HUD, I mean what other types information could be displayed here, I always see only current speed, which is kinda not very useful. Any other video showing more info?

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

BPM

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Can someone with the HUD display snap a pic of what the unit looks like in the dash?

Hatchmo75

Reaction score
What is displayed varies a little. It typically shows the current posted speed limit and your current speed. It also shows the position of cars in your blind spots when applicable. I can’t recall if it shows other info when you have on the adaptive cruise and lane assist.

BPM

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Oh I mean the projection "element" - on some cars, it's absolutely huge, so I'm curious what this looks like (on the other side of the instrument panel in the dash).

Gwyn

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score

As far as I remember it is about the same size as the soul. Plan on covering my with some plastic wrap.

BPM

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Can you take a pic of the actual dash where the projection happens?

McLovin787

Reaction score
For android auto does it show turn by turn directions in the HUD?

Tim-in-CA

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
For android auto does it show turn by turn directions in the HUD?
For CarPlay it does not, I expect AA is the same. If you use the vehicle's built in Nav, turn by turn will be displayed in the HUD

BabyRide

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
So what else could be displayed on HUD, I mean what other types information could be displayed here, I always see only current speed, which is kinda not very useful. Any other video showing more info?
Navigate into the HUD settings and you will see the various info it's able to display. There's quite a bit it can do.

rbsteink

Reaction score
I just got a Telluride SX , I wanted the HUD ! I haven't been able to configure it at kia.com?

Husker Soze

Staff member
Reaction score
I just got a Telluride SX , I wanted the HUD ! I haven't been able to configure it at kia.com?
The HUD is part of the Prestige package.

When you say you "haven't been able to configure at kia.com" ... you mean like building the telluride it with options?

jw_tx21

SUSTAINING MEMBER
FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
The HUD is part of the Prestige package.

When you say you "haven't been able to configure at kia.com" ... you mean like building the telluride it with options?
Asking for clarification... you're too kind my friend. That's a bizarre statement from a first time poster.

blitt

Reaction score
What is displayed varies a little. It typically shows the current posted speed limit and your current speed. It also shows the position of cars in your blind spots when applicable. I can’t recall if it shows other info when you have on the adaptive cruise and lane assist.
If you are in "Nav mode" it will show all the nav "info" . ( turns coming up etc)......also shows the status of the Smart Cruise system if you have activated it.