Welcome to the Ad-Free KIA Telluride Community!

Please register with the BIGGEST and busiest Telluride community online. We'd LOVE to have you! Please note: This is an ADVERTISEMENT FREE community! No advertising is permitted. None.

Register Log in

Heart set on Lexus GX460 but now in love with the Telluride...

Cnkelle2

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Hey everyone!

Thanks for letting me join the forum.

I have been planning to purchase a Lexus GX460 this summer. It has been my dream car for years. I was willing to overlook the lack of tech because I love the truck feel of the GX. My husband convinced me to look into the Telluride. I think I am a converted believer but I also don't want to be blinded by the massive amount of tech available on the Telluride that is absent on the GX. My husband drives a 2019 Stinger and loves it. However, I don't think his car is a comparable representation of Kia quality since it is a sports car and not a typical family car per se. Any Kia loyalists out there that can share their overall experience with a Kia car and how they have held up over the years? I want this to be the car I drive until the wheels fall off!

Thanks!

Tellmeride

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
"I want this to be the car I drive until the wheels fall off!" - I would suggest you get the GX then, those things will run till your grandsons have grandsons.

Cnkelle2

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Hahaha. Too funny. I guess I should clarify that o don’t want to drive it until the end of time but rather just want to feel secure that it’s not going to turn into a pumpkin at 100,001 miles :giggle: