Welcome to the Ad-Free KIA Telluride Community!

Please register with the BIGGEST and busiest Telluride community online. We'd LOVE to have you! Please note: This is an ADVERTISEMENT FREE community! No advertising is permitted. None.

Register Log in

hello

Andreas

Reaction score
My name is Andreas, and my wife is Evelyn. We have both purchased a EX Telluride. We love the vehicles and are enjoying the ample interior space, snazzy exterior looks, and amazing suite of safety features. Can't beat the gas mileage!
We are in search of answers about the wheel bearings... so we will be looking into it while visiting the forum!

Wap52

Black Copper SXP AWD Dune Brown with Towing
Reaction score
My name is Andreas, and my wife is Evelyn. We have both purchased a EX Telluride. We love the vehicles and are enjoying the ample interior space, snazzy exterior looks, and amazing suite of safety features. Can't beat the gas mileage!
We are in search of answers about the wheel bearings... so we will be looking into it while visiting the forum!
May I ask why wheel bearings? You have vibration or another problem? Also welcome to the forum and enjoy that new ride. Stay safe down under

Andreas

Reaction score
When I was driving home from work and noticed a whining noise coming from the passenger front wheel. I immediately thought it sounded like a wheel bearing going bad. I am a musician, so I'm overly-sensitive to sounds. We took it to the dealership where I purchased my car at, and...they told us that the car is supposed to make that noise. WHAT?!
Anyone else hearing the sound? Please let me know!!

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!