You've found the busiest Telluride community online!

Please register and become a member. We'd LOVE to have you! Please note: No advertising is permitted. None.

Register Log in

Help - possibly going with a slightly wider Niche wheel with lower offset

Mr. BA

Reaction score
Hello. I am considering switching out my OEM stock 20' x 7.5 ( offset 49.5) "S" wheels for Niche Vosso m204 Anthracite 20' x 9 ( offset 35 ). I am going to keep and switch over the stock Michelan 245/50r/20 tires to the new wheels. I am just curious how much of a difference in stance and ride quality will be noticed if I decide to go through with the purchase? Will my Telluride look a little to fan boy? Will my mpg change? Will my Telluride handle different? The difference between the Niche wheels and OEM does not seem to dramatic to me. Can someone please explain to me what to expect?

Attachments

Elayex

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
I'm considering one option that is beyond that to a 20 offset. I have the same questions as you though in regards to how that will affect other things.

Mr. BA

Reaction score
Hey Elayex ( or anyone else reading this thread)- what's up? Would you (or others) please tell me which wheels I should choose out of these 3 choices? I have an ebony black "S" trim model Telluride. The whole "black on black" look is starting to turn me off these days. I have always been a fan of a nice grey colored wheel on a black body which makes for a subtle contrast. Here are my narrowed down choices....

Attachments

515EX

Reaction score
Hey Elayex ( or anyone else reading this thread)- what's up? Would you (or others) please tell me which wheels I should choose out of these 3 choices? I have an ebony black "S" trim model Telluride. The whole "black on black" look is starting to turn me off these days. I have always been a fan of a nice grey colored wheel on a black body which makes for a subtle contrast. Here are my narrowed down choices....
Those Vossos are sharp! Probably the ones I would go with out of those three but I don’t think you can go wrong with any of them.

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

515EX

Reaction score
Hello. I am considering switching out my OEM stock 20' x 7.5 ( offset 49.5) "S" wheels for Niche Vosso m204 Anthracite 20' x 9 ( offset 35 ). I am going to keep and switch over the stock Michelan 245/50r/20 tires to the new wheels. I am just curious how much of a difference in stance and ride quality will be noticed if I decide to go through with the purchase? Will my Telluride look a little to fan boy? Will my mpg change? Will my Telluride handle different? The difference between the Niche wheels and OEM does not seem to dramatic to me. Can someone please explain to me what to expect?
Those are the exact specs for the wheels I chose and I haven’t noticed any ride or handling issues whatsoever. Personally, I like the stance of the wider tire a little better and think it fits the personality of the Telluride well. I don’t think adding wheels you like makes you a fanboy at all. It’s all about how you like the look, you’re the one driving it.
5B11F8FF-C4C3-4A1E-B4ED-8ECF029B0584.jpegBE3E37B2-0910-4CFC-8BD0-DE9A60386682.jpeg

Mr. BA

Reaction score
515EX- Your wheels/Telluride look great. Everytime I think I'm done with black wheels another great example pops up!

515EX

Reaction score
515EX- Your wheels/Telluride look great. Everytime I think I'm done with black wheels another great example pops up!
Thank you! I was originally going to delete some chrome next but after adding the black wheels, I think it provides some much needed contrast to all the black. Looks pretty classy too, IMO.