Welcome to the Ad-Free KIA Telluride Community!

Please register with the BIGGEST and busiest Telluride community online. We'd LOVE to have you! Please note: This is an ADVERTISEMENT FREE community! No advertising is permitted. None.

Register Log in
  • PLEASE NOTE: This is a private community with only a few publicly accessible areas. Please sign up for open access to full level content.

High Mounted Stop Lamp LED Flash Module?

utmeep

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
I have not attempted to take apart the interior yet to see if it can easily be done.

But, has anyone attempted to add a flash module to the high mounted stop lamp (3rd brake light) yet?

Please keep this thread relevant, if you don't like the 3rd brake light flashing, then please keep your comments to yourself.

utmeep

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Well I got tired of waiting for someone and pulled the trim off this morning.

Here's a how-to if anyone is interested:

kia telluride .org/threads/how-to-high-mounted-stop-lamp-3rd-brake-light-led-flash-module-install.603/

Copy and paste the above link and remove the space between Kia telluride and .org into a web browser. This forum won't allow linking to another forum. So loop hole it is.

Last edited:

utmeep

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
That link is taking me to the georgia page.
LOL, apparently this forum won't allow you to link to another forum....

kia telluride .org/threads/how-to-high-mounted-stop-lamp-3rd-brake-light-led-flash-module-install.603/

Remove the space between Kia telluride and .org

utmeep

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
As far as I know this is illegal in California.
Well, I’m still waiting to cops to pull me over for missing front plate :)
California vehicle Code 25251.5.

(c) Any stoplamp or supplemental stoplamp required or permitted by Section 24603 may be equipped so as to flash not more than four times within the first four seconds after actuation by application of the brakes.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.