No soliciting permitted.

Register Log in

Homelink rear view mirror

maisymagee

Reaction score
Can you swap out the mirror on the 2020 Telluride LX for a homelink mirror. There is one available at kiaparts. Is it somethingthe owner can do?

jw_tx21

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Can you swap out the mirror on the 2020 Telluride LX for a homelink mirror. There is one available at kiaparts. Is it somethingthe owner can do?
Sure, you can buy that one (or another version) and have it professionally installed. I'd recommend that route, as there are usually wires to hide. I once had one put in a former vehicle. Install shouldn't be too expensive.

On kiaparts it says install time is less than an hour, so maybe it's quite easy.

critrider

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Yes but its not plug and play on the LX. Much more complicated to install as, additional/new wiring is required. The EX is a 5 minute install since it's pre wired.

Last edited:

Ettingercj

Reaction score
Yes but its not plug and play on the LX. Much more complicated to install as, additional/new wiring is required. The EX is a 5 minute install since it's pre wired.
Any idea if it is prewired on the S?

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

Ettingercj

Reaction score
Thanks! That’s awesome. Now I just have to get the nerve up to tear apart my baby. 😂