Welcome to our KIA Telluride community!

We're so glad you found us! Please take a moment to register. We'd LOVE to have you!

Register Log in
  • PLEASE NOTE: This is a private community with only a few publicly accessible areas. Please sign up for open access to full level content.

How long to get one?

Chwtom

Reaction score
Anyone out there get good information about how long it would take to get a telluride to your specs in stock?
I had one dealer tell me two weeks, another say June.
I’d like to sx prestige awd in moss with dune interior and tow package. Would be ok with black interior.

Chwtom

Reaction score
I guess I’m wondering when the next round of allocations will be. Seems to be a very limited number of configurations and supply right now. I’d like a factory tow package, dune brown Nappa interior, etc.

iLikeTacos

Reaction score
In Dallas area estimate eta is 6-8 weeks. I have done several.
Can I ask you a question as a dealer? Would it be MSRP - rebates and incentives before you tack on tax, title, and license or do you take them off after all of that? This is assuming everyone is selling the Tellurides at MSRP with no discounts.

StephenCantrelle

AUTHORIZED DEALER
Reaction score
Can I ask you a question as a dealer? Would it be MSRP - rebates and incentives before you tack on tax, title, and license or do you take them off after all of that? This is assuming everyone is selling the Tellurides at MSRP with no discounts.
MSRP minus rebates and incentives. That adjusted amount is then taxed.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.