Welcome to our KIA Telluride community!

We're so glad you found us! Please take a moment to register. We'd LOVE to have you!

Register Log in
  • PLEASE NOTE: This is a private community with only a few publicly accessible areas. Please sign up for open access to full level content.

how to buy a kia telluride

Jenny Wang

Reaction score
If you keep cars for a long time it's definitely best to buy. Of course. I'd like to lease the Telluride but I'm a little worried about mileage. 10,000 a year is always a nice lease price but I'm probably somewhere between 12,500 and 15,000 unfortunately. And that brings the lease price up high in most circumstances. I guess we'll have to see what the lease deals will be like. We need some insight into that pronto!!

Telluride Forum

Staff member
Reaction score
I say don't fall for dealer markups! It appears the Telluride is just about ready to drop at a few dealers across the United States. As mentioned by @Destrukt, "Just remember, don't get sucked into the buying frenzy. It is a buyers market and these cars will eventually have major discounts and if you drive this car off the lot with a jacked premium you will have major negative equity by the time the 2021 model hits the floor."

AnyVare

Reaction score
Like all new cars, there will be markups (if demand is high), there will be little to no discounts and there will be poor lease deals. Only once the market and dealers have cars sitting on the lot will we see discounts and good lease deals. If you want the best deal....wait. If you want the car first, suck it up. :)

Jenny Wang

Reaction score
Like all new cars, there will be markups (if demand is high), there will be little to no discounts and there will be poor lease deals. Only once the market and dealers have cars sitting on the lot will we see discounts and good lease deals. If you want the best deal....wait. If you want the car first, suck it up. :)
Sad but true. They have no reason to give discounts in the beginning. And I bet it's going to stay that way for awhile because the Telluride is gonna attract alot of attention.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.