No soliciting permitted.

How to catch somebody's attention here in the Telluride forum

Telluride Forum

Staff member
FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Thank you! I was trying to do that earlier and just replied to an unrelated post instead.
A direct reply, like I'm doing here with you, will notify the person you're replying to. However, you might also want to call somebody else into the conversation - and that's where the @ really comes in handy. :)

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

Tellthemride

Reaction score
@DruKe I think he wants to give his personal info in a PM.

@RooRoo tap on his user name and then “Start Conversation”

Tellthemride

Reaction score
I guess salesmen need to make a living off commission like waitresses do off tips. Commission probably is hard to come by in this pandemic too.

DruKe

Reaction score
I guess salesmen need to make a living off commission like waitresses do off tips. Commission probably is hard to come by in this pandemic too.
Sure but if you look at this person's posts, they are most certainly not a dealer/sales person.

RooRoo

Reaction score
@DruKe I think he wants to give his personal info in a PM.

@RooRoo tap on his user name and then “Start Conversation”

Hmm it seems that the option is not available to "new members" @DruKe is correct, the dealer offered him a referral bonus but they want to make sure that it's legit. I would rather not make my name public on this forum.

Does anyone know how to gain "member" status? I don't wanna leave the guy hanging :/

StephenCantrelle

FOUNDING MEMBER
AUTHORIZED DEALER
Reaction score
Hmm it seems that the option is not available to "new members" @DruKe is correct, the dealer offered him a referral bonus but they want to make sure that it's legit. I would rather not make my name public on this forum.

Does anyone know how to gain "member" status? I don't wanna leave the guy hanging :/
Exchange personal emails..

jw_tx21

SUSTAINING MEMBER
FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score

Create a "burner" email account with a free service and post that email address? Lots of ways.

But, if @Thebiga17 is getting the bonus, then I would think the onus is on him to do this - provide a way for you to contact him offline.

Last edited:

Thebiga17

Reaction score

Hi RooRoo. It's ok. Don't worry about it. I didn't really want to have to give them your name. It's why I asked once. It's more for the saleswoman and dealership because they were helpful. It's a service bonus and as you know it's a trek for us so I wouldn't really use it.