No soliciting permitted.

Register Log in

How to protect the middle of 2nd row seats?

python152

Reaction score
hi all

I just bought a telluride SX, the 2nd row have only two captain chairs. It doesn't come with carpet mat, so the local dealership installed weather mat. But the middle between the seats are not protected. The dealership told me that even the carpet mat doesn't have protection in the middle, is that true? Since I often have kids sitting at the back eating, I'd like to have a way to cover it without looking too ridiculous, any suggestions?

thanks

J.

TMG

Reaction score
hi all

I just bought a telluride SX, the 2nd row have only two captain chairs. It doesn't come with carpet mat, so the local dealership installed weather mat. But the middle between the seats are not protected. The dealership told me that even the carpet mat doesn't have protection in the middle, is that true? Since I often have kids sitting at the back eating, I'd like to have a way to cover it without looking too ridiculous, any suggestions?

thanks

J.
Check out tuxmat.com. I seem to remember seeing a complete mat set up for the 7 seater. Kia Telluride 7-Seater

python152

Reaction score
I appreciate all the suggestions, ordered a set, we will see how it goes. thanks again.

blitt

Reaction score
I have the Tuxmat set as well and I am pressed with the look, fit and feel.......the winter "stuff" currently on them will initiate the "cleaning" test. Have always used Weathertech before.

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!