No soliciting permitted.

How to remove the front grille badge without breaking anything

pkall77

Reaction score
Just a heads up, anyone looking to do front badge on the LX it is not the same setup as the higher trims. There is not the black frame piece that the SX has. You have to pull the entire badge off and tabs will break off when you do so, it is not nearly as easy and requires a bigger deal of strength to get the badge to pop off.
Thought I was losing my mind lol

Colonfranqui

Reaction score
Have anyone who has changed the badges on a Telluride LX provide some help, instructions, or where to go for information. I am trying to change the badges on my LX and I can't find much. I will appreciate some help!

Colonfranqui

Reaction score
Just a heads up, anyone looking to do front badge on the LX it is not the same setup as the higher trims. There is not the black frame piece that the SX has. You have to pull the entire badge off and tabs will break off when you do so, it is not nearly as easy and requires a bigger deal of strength to get the badge to pop off.
Can you provide any tips or information on how you removed it. I am planning to remove the front badge of my LX and I cannot find any help on how to get it off.

bjcjtelluride

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the front badge on the EX-P is the same as the SX (meaning does it have a black frame that pops off as described in post #1)? Or is it like the LX? I'd prefer the replacement badge over the overlays, but I'll order the overlay if the EX is like the LX.

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!