Welcome to the Ad-Free KIA Telluride Community!

Please register with the BIGGEST and busiest Telluride community online. We'd LOVE to have you! Please note: This is an ADVERTISEMENT FREE community! No advertising is permitted. None.

Register Log in

How ya doing?

Buckeye-TRide

Staff member
Reaction score
Can we see pics of the tux mats? How is the fit? I watched a few videos of them on YouTube and the fit looked pretty rough on all of them, but I really like the look and coverage you get with them.

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

Schwinn

Reaction score
Just realized my first post was cut off. I'm a product consultant at a Canadian dealership, so if anyone has any questions, I'll be glad to see if I can help.

CYa

Reaction score
I've wondered about buying in Canada and bringing back to the US if I decided I really want a Sangria SX. Do they meet US emissions & other regs? 2.5% duty crossing the border, but perhaps worth it if have to have a Sangria SX.

I've bought out of state before, but out of country is quite different.

Schwinn

Reaction score
I've wondered about buying in Canada and bringing back to the US if I decided I really want a Sangria SX. Do they meet US emissions & other regs? 2.5% duty crossing the border, but perhaps worth it if have to have a Sangria SX.

I've bought out of state before, but out of country is quite different.
I believe they do. I believe our regs are the same, and more stringent in some cases. I know people who've come this way before without issue.