No soliciting permitted.

Humming noise from back end

Cloudy

Reaction score
My 2021 FWD is new and has about 600 miles on it. while on a road trip yesterday, the passengers in the 3rd row complained of a humming sound. I stopped the car and they said they still heard it. We continued driving and it went away after about 30 minutes. Anyone know what this could haven been? There were no vibrations or anything and the car drove fine.

Patsfan29

Reaction score
Thats funny. I was going to say our rear wiper motor has a distinct, annoying sound if the car is quiet while its on.

Tellthemride

Reaction score
We continued driving and it went away after about 30 minutes.
30 minutes is a super long timer for an electric toothbrush. They are supposed to stop after 2 minutes of run time. 😂

Kwim

Reaction score
My 2021 FWD is new and has about 600 miles on it. while on a road trip yesterday, the passengers in the 3rd row complained of a humming sound. I stopped the car and they said they still heard it. We continued driving and it went away after about 30 minutes. Anyone know what this could haven been? There were no vibrations or anything and the car drove fine.
For example a heater fan.

PL/OB Diego

Reaction score
30 minutes is a super long timer for an electric toothbrush. They are supposed to stop after 2 minutes of run time. 😂
Wait a minute. Are you sure it was not another vibrating device....not made for brushing teeth?

Let's just leave it at toothbrush.

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

Cloudy

Reaction score
Wait a minute. Are you sure it was not another vibrating device....not made for brushing teeth?

Let's just leave it at toothbrush.
I made the same joke lol