Welcome to the Ad-Free KIA Telluride Community!

Please register with the BIGGEST and busiest Telluride community online. We'd LOVE to have you! Please note: This is an ADVERTISEMENT FREE community! No advertising is permitted. None.

Register Log in

I’m new! And waiting patiently for this beauty to arrive.

Mamaboze

Reaction score
I ordered April 19. Just heard from dealer that ordered was accepted. Help ! What exactly does that mean? How close am I to production.
Thanks!

Rondakay

Staff member
Reaction score
I ordered April 19. Just heard from dealer that ordered was accepted. Help ! What exactly does that mean? How close am I to production.
Thanks!
You should probably get your ETA in a few days. My dealer received the letter saying they had my order and could they confirm with the customer (me) that I still wanted the car as they were prioritizing orders specifically placed for customers. They of course confirmed the same day and 4 or 5 days later KIA sent my dealer an ETA.

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

Jj515

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Thanks!
What model and color combo did you order? Trying to see if there is some rhyme or reason to orders being fulfilled.

Vietvet

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Seems a lot of SXP's are taking a long time... Heard it was lack of Napa Leather seats for one reason... the other may be what is included in pack as well... tow... even HUD. I ordered an SXP AWD with tow in Black on Black in Black... in mid April. I am only one of 2 who ordered out of our local dealership. I check the lot on occasion and only see EX and S are coming in. Most are being bought from far outside the area...by phone and email contact. Original load they got in was various models and 15 first count...has received order of 6...twice and most were sold outside our area...only have seen 2 T-Rides on the road here. What I see is that KIA dropped the ball on this one and didn't do their market study the right way. Now there is not enough made and some dealerships have jumped on the GREED band wagon by marking up some as much as $15k above MSRP and even going so far as to reassign orders that came in for one person...to another who may pay more. Since this Model is a 2020...maybe it should have been brought out in.... 2020..Oh well...and so we wait.

I also spoke to my Dealership and told them, from forums on the T-Ride..some are dumping their orders and going to many of the competition...as in VW and Toyota as well as higher end AUDI and MB. Seems they are leaving a bad taste in the mouths of those who had their eyes and dollars set on a T-Ride.

Good luck to all