Welcome to the Ad-Free KIA Telluride Community!

Please register with the BIGGEST and busiest Telluride community online. We'd LOVE to have you! Please note: This is an ADVERTISEMENT FREE community! No advertising is permitted. None.

Register Log in
  • PLEASE NOTE: This is a private community with only a few publicly accessible areas. Please sign up for open access to full level content.

If you replaced your wheels can you send a picture

Jasondorin

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Hi all, I am trying to find a replacement for my EX wheels and want something that closely matches the SX as advertised. I want to keep to the 18 inch. All advice and pictures welcomed. Thanks.

Joeyknucklez

Reaction score
I will be replacing my 18 inch for 20’s this weekend. Gathering as much info as I can about the specs since there is so little. Only having trouble finding wheel offset.

Jasondorin

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
I will be replacing my 18 inch for 20’s this weekend. Gathering as much info as I can about the specs since there is so little. Only having trouble finding wheel offset.
Okay cool. I agree, the information is sparse. I am going to keep to my 18's just for ease, price and to make sure nothing is screwed up with going up to 20's. For me, its purely the looks, I am good with how the car rides now. Good luck.

badotis

Reaction score
Here's a pic of some aftermarket rims the dealer sourced for us. We wanted something similar to the black rims that weren't available in Canada. Pic is a bit dark since it was taken inside the dealer. 1151

badotis

Reaction score
I'll have to dig through the paperwork to see if I can locate. The dealer characterized it as Thule Aero Blade cross bars. They didn't have specific Telluride equipment in, but the bars from the Sedona work.

LtFireguy

Reaction score
Here's a pic of some aftermarket rims the dealer sourced for us. We wanted something similar to the black rims that weren't available in Canada. Pic is a bit dark since it was taken inside the dealer. View attachment 1151
Those look fantastic! Does it say KIA in the center as well?? Do you know where they got them from? Did they trade in your stock wheels or do you have them as extra now? I'm in Ottawa and would like to do the same. Thanks!

badotis

Reaction score
I'll check with the dealer. I'm not sure where they were sourced from. Kia badge was transferred over from the stock wheels, which I still have and will use for winters.

LtFireguy

Reaction score
I received this today from Kia Canada stating these are the after market wheel options available at their dealerships specific to the Telluride. Prices are in Canadian dollars.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.