You've found the busiest Telluride community online!

Please register and become a member. We'd LOVE to have you! Please note: No advertising is permitted. None.

Register Log in

If you replaced your wheels can you send a picture

Jasondorin

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Hi all, I am trying to find a replacement for my EX wheels and want something that closely matches the SX as advertised. I want to keep to the 18 inch. All advice and pictures welcomed. Thanks.

Joeyknucklez

Reaction score
I will be replacing my 18 inch for 20’s this weekend. Gathering as much info as I can about the specs since there is so little. Only having trouble finding wheel offset.

Jasondorin

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
I will be replacing my 18 inch for 20’s this weekend. Gathering as much info as I can about the specs since there is so little. Only having trouble finding wheel offset.
Okay cool. I agree, the information is sparse. I am going to keep to my 18's just for ease, price and to make sure nothing is screwed up with going up to 20's. For me, its purely the looks, I am good with how the car rides now. Good luck.

Joeyknucklez

Reaction score
Well the SX has 20’s so I’m going to get the same fittings as the stock ones. Just different style.

utmeep

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Here's a pic of some aftermarket rims the dealer sourced for us. We wanted something similar to the black rims that weren't available in Canada. Pic is a bit dark since it was taken inside the dealer. View attachment 1151
Do you have a part number for those thule roof rack mounts?

badotis

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
I'll have to dig through the paperwork to see if I can locate. The dealer characterized it as Thule Aero Blade cross bars. They didn't have specific Telluride equipment in, but the bars from the Sedona work.

LtFireguy

Reaction score
Here's a pic of some aftermarket rims the dealer sourced for us. We wanted something similar to the black rims that weren't available in Canada. Pic is a bit dark since it was taken inside the dealer. View attachment 1151
Those look fantastic! Does it say KIA in the center as well?? Do you know where they got them from? Did they trade in your stock wheels or do you have them as extra now? I'm in Ottawa and would like to do the same. Thanks!

badotis

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
I'll check with the dealer. I'm not sure where they were sourced from. Kia badge was transferred over from the stock wheels, which I still have and will use for winters.

Skippy1180

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
After seeing the 20” Helos on Dark Moss, Which were the wheels I wanted I have decided too much tire is showing. I have order the attached 22”s wheels. I did have to order wheels sensors from Kia since the vehicle is so new. I’ll be using my stock wheels in the winter. I’ll take picks once they come in. I was told middle to end of June.

Attachments

southpaw827

Reaction score
I changed out the stock 18" wheels of my EX to a set of black 18" wheels. They look smaller than I would like, but I really didn't want to spend money on new tires.

Attachments

Jasondorin

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
I changed out the stock 18" wheels of my EX to a set of black 18" wheels. They look smaller than I would like, but I really didn't want to spend money on new tires.
Thanks. Looks good. What wheels are those? Agree they look smaller..wonder why that is, guess just perception.

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!