Welcome to the Ad-Free KIA Telluride Community!

Please register with the BIGGEST and busiest Telluride community online. We'd LOVE to have you! Please note: This is an ADVERTISEMENT FREE community! No advertising is permitted. None.

Register Log in

If you replaced your wheels can you send a picture

TELLUFIED 3.8

Reaction score
Looks great. What did you do with the old wheels and tires? I’m just curious to what people do
I used the factory tires and sensors and just threw the factory wheels back in the box. Probably just sell for cheap local. I think I will eventually get a wider tire for these wheels.

Unknown

Reaction score
Damn those look sick! How much were they and what tire did you go with?
$744 for all 4. I went with some budget tires from a local Pep Boys, Lion Sport. So far so good. They ride as well as the factory tires. Here's a link to the eBay ad I got the wheels from:

Elayex

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Here's a link to the eBay ad I got the wheels from:

Ha, their own compatibility chart says those won't fit the Telluride. That is why this process is so frustrating to me.

Unknown

Reaction score
Ha, their own compatibility chart says those won't fit the Telluride. That is why this process is so frustrating to me.
Yea don't take any notice of the eBay compatibility charts they are often incorrect. Just look for the range of wheel sizes others have used and pick something within that range and you should be fine. I can definitely confirm the size of wheel and tire I got fit great.

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

Unknown

Reaction score