Welcome to the Ad-Free KIA Telluride Community!

Please register with the BIGGEST and busiest Telluride community online. We'd LOVE to have you! Please note: This is an ADVERTISEMENT FREE community! No advertising is permitted. None.

Register Log in

If you replaced your wheels can you send a picture

TELLUFIED 3.8

Reaction score
My wife just purchased the same color and I've ordered her some V99s 22s in all black. Can wait to put them puppies on. Where did you get the emblems?

Here are the wheels I have purhcased:

View attachment 1584
Ya those are nice looking wheel. I thought about 22’s but wanted to be able to use the same tires. Also was worried about ride quality going to a 22.

Unknown

Reaction score
Damn those look sick! How much were they and what tire did you go with?
$744 for all 4. I went with some budget tires from a local Pep Boys, Lion Sport. So far so good. They ride as well as the factory tires. Here's a link to the eBay ad I got the wheels from:

Elayex

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Here's a link to the eBay ad I got the wheels from:

Ha, their own compatibility chart says those won't fit the Telluride. That is why this process is so frustrating to me.

Unknown

Reaction score
Ha, their own compatibility chart says those won't fit the Telluride. That is why this process is so frustrating to me.
Yea don't take any notice of the eBay compatibility charts they are often incorrect. Just look for the range of wheel sizes others have used and pick something within that range and you should be fine. I can definitely confirm the size of wheel and tire I got fit great.

Unknown

Reaction score