Welcome to the Ad-Free KIA Telluride Community!

Please register with the BIGGEST and busiest Telluride community online. We'd LOVE to have you! Please note: This is an ADVERTISEMENT FREE community! No advertising is permitted. None.

Register Log in

If you replaced your wheels can you send a picture

Elayex

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Powder coated the S wheels. Plan on replacing them when I need new tires a few years from now but this will do for now.
I actually really like that and would do the same if I had S wheels and not the horrendous EX wheels.

Reaction score
even for? 22's fit perfect on these rides man. 20's the smallest i'd go. 18's aren't even worth talking about. lol

I'd say it's about 15-20 percent rougher than stock, but it's been over a week and i'm already used to it. it's still smooth as hell. plenty of cushion for bumps and such. had i sprung for a super high end tire, it'd be even better, but at only 90 bucks a tire, i can't complain!

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

psoas

Reaction score
even for? 22's fit perfect on these rides man. 20's the smallest i'd go. 18's aren't even worth talking about. lol

I'd say it's about 15-20 percent rougher than stock, but it's been over a week and i'm already used to it. it's still smooth as hell. plenty of cushion for bumps and such. had i sprung for a super high end tire, it'd be even better, but at only 90 bucks a tire, i can't complain!
What brand was the $90 tire?