Welcome to the Ad-Free KIA Telluride Community!

Please register with the BIGGEST and busiest Telluride community online. We'd LOVE to have you! Please note: This is an ADVERTISEMENT FREE community! No advertising is permitted. None.

Register Log in

If you replaced your wheels can you send a picture

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

Sparky120

Reaction score
Those look fantastic! Does it say KIA in the center as well?? Do you know where they got them from? Did they trade in your stock wheels or do you have them as extra now? I'm in Ottawa and would like to do the same. Thanks!

Kia will charge you $50-80 cdn for the centre caps of the rims to say KIA other wise the will say Fastco (No biggy cuz I orders the K emblems). I was at the dealership today pricing out rim and tire pkgs. As well I found out the TPMS sensors are $114 Each so like over $400 Cdn for TPMS sensors for the new rims. I'm going to run my stock 20's on my SX as my winters and take the TPMS off them and put them on the New rims, and not worry about a light on the dash for the Canadian winters.

chowfun27

Reaction score
Negative. Looks flush with fenders, here's a few pictures. Let me know if you want any specific pictures. 👍
BTW, the aftermarket TPMS work excellent, no issues. I did have to use hubcentric rings. 👍
It all looks great. Love the stance with the wider tires.

Have you noticed a drop in MPG?

chowfun27

Reaction score
Just a friendly PSA but please please please do not skimp out on buying cheap, no name tires. IMO, stick with the larger more well known brand name tire companies. They can significantly alter the way your vehicle drives and handles. The difference between a good set and bad set will make you feel like you're driving an entirely different vehicle.

Kidd1101

Reaction score
Just a friendly PSA but please please please do not skimp out on buying cheap, no name tires. IMO, stick with the larger more well known brand name tire companies. They can significantly alter the way your vehicle drives and handles. The difference between a good set and bad set will make you feel like you're driving an entirely different vehicle.
I totally agree 100%! I recommend the Hankook S1 Evo2 tires. Extremely happy with the handling and performance they provide. They are a bit high in price but well worth it in my opinion. 👍

Reaction score
Kia will charge you $50-80 cdn for the centre caps of the rims to say KIA other wise the will say Fastco (No biggy cuz I orders the K emblems). I was at the dealership today pricing out rim and tire pkgs. As well I found out the TPMS sensors are $114 Each so like over $400 Cdn for TPMS sensors for the new rims. I'm going to run my stock 20's on my SX as my winters and take the TPMS off them and put them on the New rims, and not worry about a light on the dash for the Canadian winters.
there's cheaper ones on amazon for 1/4th the cost that work just fine. the labor you will pay for them to dismount the tires to swap the sensors each time will cost as much or more. that won't be efficient, because they'd have to dismount/mount EIGHT tires each time you did that.

Jasondorin

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
I just completed a road trip, I traveled 600 miles. I averaged 24.5 MPG. I consistently traveled at 80 to 85 MPH. Highway speed limit here is 80 MPH. 👍
Same here...actually over 1k miles and either with 3 kids or 3 kids and 3 adults and packed car so heavy. I think I even got close to 26 miles for a bit. My mini van would get 20 at best, so this is great for me.

Elayex

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
I wanted a beefier look so I went with 275/45-20 Pirelli Verde AS Plus tires on 8.5" TSW Brooklands with 40mm offset. Spent a lot of time with online calculators messing around with different variables and almost went with a 30mm offset for a wider stance, but decided I didn't want to screw with the scrub radius any more than I already was. Overall I'm happy with how it all turned out and I like these wheels.

Sparky120

Reaction score
there's cheaper ones on amazon for 1/4th the cost that work just fine. the labor you will pay for them to dismount the tires to swap the sensors each time will cost as much or more. that won't be efficient, because they'd have to dismount/mount EIGHT tires each time you did that.
No it will be 1 time.. Dismount 4 OEM rims and tires and install the OEM tires on the new rims with sensors and install new winter tires on the OEM rims. So then it will be just a regular swap come winter time.

LtFireguy

Reaction score
I would do the same for TPMS not being in the winter tires except for the winters are so long here in Ottawa!!