Welcome to the Ad-Free KIA Telluride Community!

Please register with the BIGGEST and busiest Telluride community online. We'd LOVE to have you! Please note: This is an ADVERTISEMENT FREE community! No advertising is permitted. None.

Register Log in

If you replaced your wheels can you send a picture

T_ride

Reaction score
I was just gonna put the tpms sensors on the new rims and not worry about the light on the dash for the winter.(Canada) but I found a full set (4) tpms sensors on Amazon for $80cdn. so I'll put them in on the rims.
Link for sensors?

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

tom141

Reaction score
i just swapped out my 20 for a set of 22x9 with OEM TPMS from kiaofhuntington.com in NY for $174.34 for 4. I think I noticed a little bit of the road noise as the sidewall is a little shorter/thinner from the stock 20. I love the new look with emblem and letters delete, black out everything up front and the lower valance on the rear. The next thing to install is the tow hitch and all the silver on the sides. But I think I want to take a break from this truck for a little while before I play around with it again.IMG_0853.jpeg.
IMG_0858.jpeg