No soliciting permitted.

Illuminated Scuff Plates

WhiteSX

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
I would like to order the scuff plates and install them myself. Do they just plug in or do I have to run special wiring???? Anybody install them yet.... can you post instructions????
Search the forum. There is lots of installation info here and in the Telluride Owners FB group

DarkMossJustin

Reaction score
Anyone else try to order these factory-installed with your Telly, but they're not listed as an option for your order?

rbfromma

Reaction score
Anyone else try to order these factory-installed with your Telly, but they're not listed as an option for your order?

Yes, there are a few options that recently aren't being allowed to be added when it comes time to submit orders to KFOS. Sounds like limited stock for the time being.

weekendtoy

Reaction score
I have the Illuminated Scuff Plates with the optional interior lighting on my 2020 S.

Pretty classy at night.

MarcinTexas

Reaction score

I had them on my order and they showed up correctly on my VIN that released a couple weeks ago.

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

DarkMossJustin

Reaction score
Hopefully it's restocked and becomes an option again before my order gets entered into KFOS. I've seen a good number of recent Telly stickers with them listed.

DarkMossJustin

Reaction score
Any updates on whether these will be available as an option again?