Welcome to the Ad-Free KIA Telluride Community!

Please register with the BIGGEST and busiest Telluride community online. We'd LOVE to have you! Please note: This is an ADVERTISEMENT FREE community! No advertising is permitted. None.

Register Log in

I'm going to wait it out - No deal on Silver SX Prestige

LBTRS

Reaction score
Been trying to find a SX Prestige in either Gray, Moss, White or Silver with any interior other than the light gray. My local Kia dealer called me and said they have a Silver SX Prestige with black interior arriving end of June and I could have it. I shot into the dealership and this is a dealership I just purchased a 2019 Kia Sorento from in December. They had the car jacked up so high that I would have thought I was buying a luxury European brand. Wanted to add about $5000 to the MSRP and give me $5000 less on my trade than other dealers would give me. So, this deal would have been about $10,000 more than I was willing to pay at MSRP.

I had told them before I came in that I wasn't willing to pay over MSRP and they still had me drive in there.

I going to sit it out and let all the hysteria calm down and order exactly what I want once able. There is a Silver SX Prestige inbound and available at Rodeo Kia in Avondale Arizona if you're willing to pay a premium.

LBTRS

Reaction score
Well, I take back what I said. I received an email from my salesman and he spoke to the General Manager and contacted me with a much improved offer. I paid MSRP minus incentives. I didn't get quite what I wanted for my trade but I'm ok with what they gave me. I have a Silver SXP with black interior inbound and looking forward to it.